Hi Guys,
I am putting aside some cash to put into marketing over the next 12 months.

Website - this is a couple of years overdue - Any good or bad experiences with companies or individuals you would or would not recommend.

Facebook - this has recently been started with the wifes help. How much time, money, effort do you guys put in. What does and does not work. Should I get my web person do this as part of a package??

Telemarketing - I have 1 or two companies that are prepared to give "qualifies leads" for specific type work and contract values. Has anyone dealt with these type before? It is obviously for commercial work.

Flyers - Adam and Joe like doing resi work and with this being only 10% or so of our business we think its time to pump out some flyers. We have had a battery powered postie bike for a few years so we would put them out ourselves. Allows me to get off the tools a little. On the bike we should be able to drop an average 1000 flyers in 4 hrs, sometimes more.
1 day per week during slower times sees an easy 30000 dropded yearly.
Did about 400+ houses per hour for the charities many years ago on the actual postie bikes
What works well for any guys that drop flyers. Been many years since we did any volumes.

Social media Other avenues. What works well and are they cost effective. Primarily for commercial type work

Anything I have not mentioned.

I don't expect you guys in Melbourne to say anything that may help so no need to chip in at all - Thanks