Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Autumn for Adelaide

Default Re: No Autumn for Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by RSM-Gazza View Post
    This one I mentioned is a Chaplain in the Australian Defence Force Army ranked "Lieutenant Colonel" and an ex NSW Police Officer prior to the Cloth Training. Posted to many overseas war zones including Afghanistan, he had my upmost respect and always will.
    I'm just having a whinge its been a tough week , there some good ones , I know
    Think I have torn a pec muscle and it hurts worse then anything, its hard to just breathe

Quote Originally Posted by NLALM View Post
    I'm just having a whinge its been a tough week , there some good ones , I know
    Think I have torn a pec muscle and it hurts worse then anything, its hard to just breathe
    Bugger - you've been having a hard time body wise. Don't know how you keep soldiering on when your doc keeps telling you to find a new occupation. Had to google Pec too.
    I don't even have a doctor and never had one in Adult life. But daughter works in big clinic several streets away so access to one is all good if needed.
    Is the Pec going to put you off work?

Sorry BJ, off topic just for moment.
    Cheers Garry

Tonight's forecast saying we may get a decent shower Friday or Sat..Still won't be enough unless we get a follow up.
    Another prediction for winter has been cold with little rain..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12