Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming an NDIS provider

Default Re: Becoming an NDIS provider

Maybe, maybe not.... website says price controls are updated every year and at least one item has had price control removed altogether

Once again you've failed to read the fine print... I've just had a look and if client self manages their NDIS then no price limits apply. Not everyone is fraudulent.... sterlo obviously did his homework first

Default Re: Becoming an NDIS provider

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.... website says price controls are updated every year and at least one item has had price control removed altogether

Once again you've failed to read the fine print... I've just had a look and if client self manages their NDIS then no price limits apply. Not everyone is fraudulent.... sterlo obviously did his homework first
    I had a call today from an NDIS provider and she said exactly this (in bold).
    I can register with NDIS and do jobs for NDIS @ $46.20/hr, or if the client manages their own package, I can give a quote and if the client accepts I get the job and send the invoice to the provider. As long as I have an ABN. No need to register with NDIS.
    Apparently around here, most clients self manage their packages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12