Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which top handle Chainsaw ?

Default Re: Which top handle Chainsaw ?

good - my main thought was a 150mm saw is pretty useless.....l do a lot of handyman work, love the Ozito for thr fact you can flog the **** out of it and there is a 2 year no questions asked replacement warranty

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    good - my main thought was a 150mm saw is pretty useless.....l do a lot of handyman work, love the Ozito for thr fact you can flog the **** out of it and there is a 2 year no questions asked replacement warranty
    You got any other Ozito stuff redeye? I didn't get to see the mower or there big chainsaw. They had the brushless blower but I have no experience of cordless blowers so I couldn't judge its quaility and I couldn't try it out either. I like how they are using 2 x 18 v batteries for there more power hungry tools rather than having a different battery.

l've only got their little top handle chainy (petrol) as a backup/spare - its great for the price

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    love the Ozito for thr fact you can flog the **** out of it and there is a 2 year no questions asked replacement warranty
    Just don't use your Bunnings Trade Card or it will down grade the warranty to 6 months. This is what my local Bunnings Manager told me a few months back when I purchased a Ryobi Brushcutter (He also said it includes the Ozito as well).
    DJK Grounds & Gardens
    0416 931 867
    http://www.facebook.com/DJKGrounds?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by djkgrounds View Post
    Just don't use your Bunnings Trade Card or it will down grade the warranty to 6 months. This is what my local Bunnings Manager told me a few months back when I purchased a Ryobi Brushcutter (He also said it includes the Ozito as well).
    But if you make payment with a gold / platinum credit card, you may well have 3 month insurance against loss / damage and extended warranty cover. Check what 'benefits' come with your credit card.
    (It covered me 100% on engine rebuild when near new Husky brushcutter seized, allegedly due to me using wrong or insufficient oil in fuel).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12