Date: 10 May 2019 at 2:27:18 pm AEST
To: Katrina Middleton
Cc: Sandra Leclere
Subject: PLEASE READ - Compliance Certification required

Dear Suppliers/Contractors,

Our company is obligated to only use qualified and certified contractors and we are required to verify compliances on a regular basis.

Your company is currently flagged NON-Complaint in our system. The result of this is no future work orders will be sent to your business until this issue has been resolved.

Several attempts to contact your business regarding outstanding certificates have gone unanswered. Each of these fruitless attempts along with this one has been and will be noted against your file for all Strata Mangers to see.

Once I receive your documents or should you wish to be archived I will remove these notes marked on your file and will respond to you with an acknowledgement email.

In the event you wish to have your buinsesses details archived kindly advise so. After this my acknowlegment reply upon your request will be the last time you need to junk my emails 

Should you require a referesher upon the expired or outstanding certificates or insurances pertaining to your business please contact myself katrina.middleton@netstrata.com.au and/or Sandra sandra.leclere@netstrata.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you.

Katrina Middleton

cid:image001.png@01D47DD4.9A58B2F0