Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Why would you work for strata when they send out emails like this!

Default Why would you work for strata when they send out emails like this!

Date: 10 May 2019 at 2:27:18 pm AEST
    To: Katrina Middleton
    Cc: Sandra Leclere
    Subject: PLEASE READ - Compliance Certification required

Dear Suppliers/Contractors,

Our company is obligated to only use qualified and certified contractors and we are required to verify compliances on a regular basis.

Your company is currently flagged NON-Complaint in our system. The result of this is no future work orders will be sent to your business until this issue has been resolved.

Several attempts to contact your business regarding outstanding certificates have gone unanswered. Each of these fruitless attempts along with this one has been and will be noted against your file for all Strata Mangers to see.

Once I receive your documents or should you wish to be archived I will remove these notes marked on your file and will respond to you with an acknowledgement email.

In the event you wish to have your buinsesses details archived kindly advise so. After this my acknowlegment reply upon your request will be the last time you need to junk my emails 

Should you require a referesher upon the expired or outstanding certificates or insurances pertaining to your business please contact myself katrina.middleton@netstrata.com.au and/or Sandra sandra.leclere@netstrata.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you.

Katrina Middleton

cid:image001.png@01D47DD4.9A58B2F0

Default Re: Why would you work for strata when they send out emails like this!

These days things are different, its about 'Duty of care' and if you mess up or injure someone then the mob who used you will also be at fault for not having a contractor who is 'Certified' , so all you have to do is comply or Jims and others will take over the work.

Plenty information talked about on this forum regarding strata work do's and dont's,nothing wrong in what they said

If I ignored several emails/calls I'd have lost the job with most of my stratas

Thumbs down Re: Why would you work for strata when they send out emails like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    If I ignored several emails/calls I'd have lost the job with most of my stratas
    I can understand that he should have got back to them well before this email.
    I can understand how both sides feel about this issue.
    One side seems to ‘hold all the cards’ so the only way to change this situation is to spread your work across many more clients.
    Some clients you HAVE to work for and some you LIKE to work for.
    Find a few more of the latter