Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Coronavirus + Business + You

Default Re: Coronavirus + Business + You

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Today metro Melbourne 4 Jims mowing guys on separate occasions 2 working together 2 others working on their own not a mask to be seen
    Yep. I don’t wear one either (whilst on the tools) under OH&S obligations, safety glasses take precedent over masks due to the fogging up issue. It’s on the the OH&S website, not those exact words but if read into it, thats what it’s saying.

End of the day, I will not risk my eyesight or my employees eyesight due to a stupid mask when on my own. If I was to be pulled up on it then I will be more than happy to take the cops and the courts on period..

I would struggle that a magistrate with any brain would see it any other way. 2 days ago, I was using the whippy on a natures trip edge, no mask, cops drove past twice as I was next door to a police station and they did nothing.

Bottom line guys, what’s more important, your eyes or the mask...? I know what I will choose everyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    Yep. I don’t wear one either (whilst on the tools) under OH&S obligations, safety glasses take precedent over masks due to the fogging up issue. It’s on the the OH&S website, not those exact words but if read into it, thats what it’s saying.

End of the day, I will not risk my eyesight or my employees eyesight due to a stupid mask when on my own. If I was to be pulled up on it then I will be more than happy to take the cops and the courts on period..

I would struggle that a magistrate with any brain would see it any other way. 2 days ago, I was using the whippy on a natures trip edge, no mask, cops drove past twice as I was next door to a police station and they did nothing.

Bottom line guys, what’s more important, your eyes or the mask...? I know what I will choose everyday of the week.
    I tend to agree on the 1st!

I tell my guys the same but we all work wearing wolfsnouts! https://wolfsnout.net/. I have done for quite a while now due to nose problems and they do a reasonable job.

Not so much on the second
    Last edited by South East Mowing; 1 Week Ago at 05:54 AM. Reason: Wolfsnout
    https://www.southeastmowing.com.au
    Mob: 0423 091 182

www.facebook.com/SouthEastMowing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving!

SA goes into lock down

Very Helpful Member

I would struggle that a magistrate with any brain would see it any other way.
    Any brains, we are talking about the ones who give a footy player a community order after dragging a woman into an lane and forcing her to the ground before he got interrupted, as a minor offender I would say it's 50-50 you'd either get locked up or given a reward
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Any brains, we are talking about the ones who give a footy player a community order after dragging a woman into an lane and forcing her to the ground before he got interrupted, as a minor offender I would say it's 50-50 you'd either get locked up or given a reward
    Yep, they’re the ones with sh*t for brains..!

Yep, they’re the ones with sh*t for brains..!
    I would guess that would be the majority of them!
    https://www.southeastmowing.com.au
    Mob: 0423 091 182

www.facebook.com/SouthEastMowing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031