Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Coronavirus + Business + You

Default Re: Coronavirus + Business + You

Quote Originally Posted by bb1 View Post
    There are some clients I purposely schedule for days I know they aren't home.
    100% of them where possible......

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by jal2007 View Post
    Conditions for re-opening outlined for Victorian businesses
    By Adam Carey
    Victorian businesses will have to meet six conditions to ensure they are "COVID-safe" as part of the Andrews government's "road map" towards easing restrictions.

The conditions include working outside wherever possible, including holding meetings outside, moving kitchens, tearooms and lunch breaks outdoors and not using recirculated air.

So Gardener is one of them
    "not using recirculated air "? so is it now truely airborne, are aerosol particles contagous i thought it was only big droplets. so now in the aircons and air supplies ? If aerosol particles are contagous that can spread like spray drift along way fast. When do we start knifing people that sneeze ?

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    "not using recirculated air "? so is it now truely airborne, are aerosol particles contagous i thought it was only big droplets. so now in the aircons and air supplies ? If aerosol particles are contagous that can spread like spray drift along way fast. When do we start knifing people that sneeze ?
    It has been truely airborne and confirmed as such quite a while ago.

Watch your back

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    Don't be ridiculous,long handle spade to the head otherwise you'll be breaching social distancing rules and risk a fine
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Well, you probably all heard by now, Kim Jong Dan got his 6 month extension..! Faaaaarrrkkkk!

.................Mexicans.................

Yes I agree, however lots of people have been doing home improvements including their yards, so its been ok so far. Hopefully things don't go down hill.

boys and girls get ready after sept 13 it will be houston we have Go....hope the voice doesn't say Houston we have a problem .... All is good ive received very good advice from someone in the know of politics ( is a dickhead but handy to know ) saying we are that is our industry are go.....Will wait for the official word of course but i am presently setting up the roster and advising customers when their property will be serviced, unless you hear from otherwise get your job list and funds ready...Over 35 years i have never had this long off and now the body is fully recharged ( got of knock the grog down a tad lol ) so machines serviced and ute polished up and even going to RESA who are opened to refit with all new uniforms with logos ,might even get me a pair of new boots too lol

Can you believe the AFL going to QLD today and being allowed in , but a woman was denied access that needed medical treatment. that resulted in the death of her unborn child .
    Then these clowns say the grand final will be played in front of 30,000 people you have to be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by NLALM View Post
    Can you believe the AFL going to QLD today and being allowed in , but a woman was denied access that needed medical treatment. that resulted in the death of her unborn child .
    Then these clowns say the grand final will be played in front of 30,000 people you have to be kidding
    F**ken disgrace. Also the lady who was denied entry from regional Vic that has 2 covid cases to her fathers funeral in QLD. The most disgraceful part is they informed her 49 mins after the funeral started to lodge an appeal. Absolute disgraceful. Yet they just let in all the AFL head honchos and their families yesterday.. can’t stand that QLD premier or King Jon Dan..!

I
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    boys and girls get ready after sept 13 it will be houston we have Go....hope the voice doesn't say Houston we have a problem .... All is good ive received very good advice from someone in the know of politics ( is a dickhead but handy to know ) saying we are that is our industry are go.....Will wait for the official word of course but i am presently setting up the roster and advising customers when their property will be serviced, unless you hear from otherwise get your job list and funds ready...Over 35 years i have never had this long off and now the body is fully recharged ( got of knock the grog down a tad lol ) so machines serviced and ute polished up and even going to RESA who are opened to refit with all new uniforms with logos ,might even get me a pair of new boots too lol
    Just got the inside whisper from a local MP I know (also a dickhed but in the know) that Kim Jong Dan May extend the current restrictions for another 2 weeks regardless of the daily case numbers. Might not apply to our industry but don’t know for sure so a heads up.

Apologies to put a dampener on things...

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    I

Just got the inside whisper from a local MP I know (also a dickhed but in the know) that Kim Jong Dan May extend the current restrictions for another 2 weeks regardless of the daily case numbers. Might not apply to our industry but don’t know for sure so a heads up.

Apologies to put a dampener on things...

The extension of stage 4 is an old draught false alarm so advised .. hope so just have to wait for the real thing

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    The extension of stage 4 is an old draught false alarm so advised .. hope so just have to wait for the real thing
    Yeah the new draft is probably 4 weeks
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by NLALM View Post
    Yeah I can believe it. The CEO will be giving himself a payrise and a whopping bonus for getting a night grand final too. It'll be night grand finals all the way now so people can watch 2 million more ads during the day. Final nail in the coffin for me. Not the same game I grew up with. Community footy is still worth supporting but not the money grubbing corporate game.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    Yeah I can believe it. The CEO will be giving himself a payrise and a whopping bonus for getting a night grand final too. It'll be night grand finals all the way now so people can watch 2 million more ads during the day. Final nail in the coffin for me. Not the same game I grew up with. Community footy is still worth supporting but not the money grubbing corporate game.
    I've said for a long time that these days saying I barrack for an AFL / NFL team is a bit like saying I barrack for Coles or Woolies or saying which power company you barrack for it's all about money and doesn't matter about loyalty to a club or player as long as the money's there none of the seem to care

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast