Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Coronavirus + Business + You

Default Re: Coronavirus + Business + You

yes job keeper looks to be very good

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Good day viewers long time no see lol just a reminder that from next Monday you can apply for the job keeper via the myGovID to get the 1500 a fortnight if your business has a 30% reduction ... what they say is if your April/ June bad quarter is less than last years similar quarter ... for us it’s easy as our schools and large companies that have requested a reduction in services ... what I can gather you would have to be gst registered and let’s face it that’s only 300 bucks a day to achieve a 5 day week to get to the 75k a year.
    our business is a partnership ( good wife and I ) so only one person can get it ... each employee also gets the 1500 as well so pretty good outcome for this hard times ... our domestic market is cool no one is concerned it’s some of the big commercials that are cutting back especially if they are closed down ..I guess talking to a lot of contractors everyone is different ... yes the cash guys not putting through the books are laughing but that’s ok ... next year gst is rumoured to go to 15% so that puts us above board business behind in getting new work ... but that’s ok we have a family member who is a ato investigator and say the hotline for anyone who cares to dob in cashie cowboys will be followed up ...I will not have any problems in dobbing in a cowboy cashiers that undercut us no problem at all ....
    so yes life is still great at 65 I’ve got 5 more years left in me maybe a few more ... 32 years in this business I’ve never been so focused in moving forward... I’ve a grandson that is so keen in horticulture that I would love to take Over and do so much better than me. I am actually excited and this downtime with the covid has out a fantastically outlook for the future ... missing the fcking footy though .. sainters were in for a big year lol

stay safe people things on the other side will be good.. we have learnt so much from this ( go fck you’re self China ) our close ties to family values have taken a new path .. just my two cents worth anyway
    Yeah was expecting them to finish just outside the top eight

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Yeah was expecting them to finish just outside the top eight
    You'd be wrong !

Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    You'd be wrong !

Cheers Fred.
    Yeah I know I was trying very hard to be nice. It would have been closer to the bottom 8!!!!

My vehicle broken into cash coins taken,customer keys&remotes for garage, 2 gift gards
    outside my house.around 600-700 bucks.
    lowlife scumbags still around in corona times

and 1 credit card

scumbags will get worse with all thats happening unfortunately.......hope you catch the c--ts

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

madness makes you sick when you are trying to make a living and this happens...dont worry karma will get them and good things will come to ya ....i have always put my ute and equipment locked up in our garage and the good cars sleep outside..its not always an option but a trade ute equipment parked out side at night is a sitting wounded duck..god dont you hate scumbags like this ...

for those who have a downturn of 30 % plus dont forget to enrol to the job keeper giving 1500 bucks a fortnight ..very simple process if you have mygov id ...looks like i might just sit back a take it easy after 32 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Yeah I know I was trying very hard to be nice. It would have been closer to the bottom 8!!!!
    That is the bottom 8 ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    That is the bottom 8 ...............
    who cares season doesn't count anymore,even it starts the grand final winner will have a big * after it....big year next year sainters ..our grand final win at last

Quote Originally Posted by kevinsuzanne View Post
    My vehicle broken into cash coins taken,customer keys&remotes for garage, 2 gift gards
    outside my house.around 600-700 bucks.
    lowlife scumbags still around in corona times
    Oh bugger. Thats no good. It hurts when it happens. You don't trust people for a while. Everyone starts looking like a thief. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    scumbags will get worse with all thats happening unfortunately.......hope you catch the c--ts
    1 has been charged well known to police got told

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    madness makes you sick when you are trying to make a living and this happens...dont worry karma will get them and good things will come to ya ....i have always put my ute and equipment locked up in our garage and the good cars sleep outside..its not always an option but a trade ute equipment parked out side at night is a sitting wounded duck..god dont you hate scumbags like this ...
    Unfortunately,im renting only option is out on the road

Quote Originally Posted by kevinsuzanne View Post
    Unfortunately,im renting only option is out on the road
    yeah its not fair you work your guts out to be rewarded with this crap..so many low life's around..like the bastard who filmed the poor police women dying the other tragic day..what a low life if there was a case for a hanging he would be the one though i wish a slow painful torture for the rest of his days ....

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast