Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Honda VersAttach System

Default Re: Honda VersAttach System

Hey 33293, Just a suggestion, up to you and it'll be up to your competitors, but it might be a good idea to get in touch with the other members in your area. I can't speak highly enough of the other contractors on here that work in my area who have helped me and visa versa over the years. We will quite often throw each other work we can't get to or don't want or infact subcontract to each other and it can work really well if your other locals are receptive to it. Even knowing what each other targets and what sort of gear they have helps. We're all predicting a busy couple of months and no-one wants to waste leads so if they can pass them onto you and you in turn throw the stuff you can't do or aren't able to do yet back to them it can work really well and like me you may develop some really great friendships and business relationships that you may cherish for a long time. It doesn't have to be a solo journey and depending on your area there may be enough to go around for everybody.

Default Re: Honda VersAttach System

Cheers - thanks for that and sorry for not replying sooner. I'm clearly not up to speed with the mechanics of this forum!

That's a great suggestion. I'm still not planning to dive in probably until next sprint - I'm getting stuff set up / practicing / learning everything I can in the meantime. eg I have 4 friends/family lawns booked in next Saturday to see how I go with doing multiple in a day, for example.

Slow, but wanting to do it right, so that when I offer the service, it's half decent.

So, I have thought of the idea of engaging with a local contractor, even if to learn the ropes for a little while or sub for them for some jobs.

I'm in Geelong and I'm not sure if there are any members down this way - might start a new thread and see if there are!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234