Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: lubricants and corrotion inhibiters

Default lubricants and corrotion inhibiters

Hi everyone i have come a cross a product that when sprayed under mower decks protects and stops grass adhereing ..go to google ..and check out this product.....fluid film

Default Re: lubricants and corrotion inhibiters

Quote Originally Posted by PeteG
    Hi everyone i have come a cross a product that when sprayed under mower decks protects and stops grass adhereing ..go to google ..and check out this product.....fluid film
    Found it at: http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/appli...riculture.html

Quit fighting problems with rust, clogging decks, squeaky hinges, stubborn bolts, ice build-up, and a host of other problems and get yourself some Fluid Film! There is no other product on the market that can offer the type of protection that Fluid Film does.

With no solvents and a lanolin base, Fluid Film is a completely unique and superior product that will outlast all the competition. Fluid Film will stop and prevent corrosion from salts, fertilizers and herbicides and will actually imbed into the pores of metal, creating a barrier of protection.

Also found another interesting site when I was looking at it: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/. This guy knows his oils !
    Last edited by administrator; 26-10-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    Stanhope Gardens And Lawns

Gardening & landscaping, lawn mowing, strata cleaning & maintenance, high pressure cleaning

Residential | Real estate | Strata | Industrial & commercial

https://stratamaintenance.net
    https://stanhopegardensandlawns.com.au

hey pete , i use a similar stuff made by briggs & stratton it's also lanoline based & got it from my local mower store as lube 4 my hedger !! it's awesome stuff & i use it on loads of things i usually run a bit of spray on the tip of my chainsaw bar n find it runs nice n free i mite try that hint on the mower deck & the side plate on the saw n see how good it is cheers good hint
    1st aid level 2 , ewp over 11m , limits of approach (powerline clearance) , ohs red card , roadside traffic management, chainsaw lvl 1 , woodchipper , fire training lvl 1 Leaves2Lawn Tree & Gardencare PTY LTD 0407569973 [/COLOR]12 inch woodchipper hire , Garden Mulch , Ride on mowing & lawn mowing services , Hedge trimming , Tree removal & Maintenance .

Quote Originally Posted by Wggc
    hey pete , i use a similar stuff made by briggs & stratton it's also lanoline based & got it from my local mower store as lube 4 my hedger !! it's awesome stuff & i use it on loads of things i usually run a bit of spray on the tip of my chainsaw bar n find it runs nice n free i mite try that hint on the mower deck & the side plate on the saw n see how good it is cheers good hint

Have you tried it yet

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

i forgot admin !!!! oppssss lol thx for reminding me btw the tip of the saw trick i still do & have noticed that the bar has way less wear than i would have expected
    cheers
    1st aid level 2 , ewp over 11m , limits of approach (powerline clearance) , ohs red card , roadside traffic management, chainsaw lvl 1 , woodchipper , fire training lvl 1 Leaves2Lawn Tree & Gardencare PTY LTD 0407569973 [/COLOR]12 inch woodchipper hire , Garden Mulch , Ride on mowing & lawn mowing services , Hedge trimming , Tree removal & Maintenance .