Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Youtube

Default Re: Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    Great effort from both guys,thanks and we hope to see more from you guys and anyone else.
    x2, this forum wouldn't be much if it wasn't for guys like you contributing.
    Too many lurkers on here & not enough contributors.
    Hardly riveting stuff if you're not into this but, great to see different approaches by different ppl.
    Keep it coming. Oh, & maybe spice it up by wearing a tutu or something
    Cheers Fred.

Nice work fellas.
    I tried to do some video with commentary today but all I ended up with was about 100 still pics with a finger over the lens, and of course, no audio.
    This is all I managed to get.
    https://youtu.be/nGR_N86T9Wk

Your video is set to private..... can't view
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Quote Originally Posted by edbeek View Post
    Nice work fellas.
    I tried to do some video with commentary today but all I ended up with was about 100 still pics with a finger over the lens, and of course, no audio.
    This is all I managed to get.
    https://youtu.be/nGR_N86T9Wk
    Interesting! I wonder if you stuck some expanded metal on that tail gate the mower might get more traction. It does look a little steep though.

Hi Mick, I can adjust the tilt and the tailgate chains, but that position suits most conditions. Just where I parked here, the trailer wheels must be a bit higher than the vehicle and the tailgate doesn't reach the ground.
    I will make a 500mm long tailgate over winter. I priced platform/walkway mesh and it was $120 for enough to do the job. Will have to find some lighter grade stuff.

My next 'vlog' is up. I put together a video that has a bit of footage of the Husky rider in action. A little bit also on slopes and what it's able to manage.

Feel free to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rt3cHdD_Bg

Well "Geek To Freak Fitness & Lawn Care" announcing today he's not doing it anymore as of now,most footage is now private.He's done and gone

Yep. ..i saw that. ..i have his final msg on my computer. .
    But he basically left because he had afew stalkers going to his customers Causing trouble .....ill paste it below. .....it's cutn paste from utube

Wow Stanley! I am at a loss for words about this video. Thank You, So much for making such a nice video about my leaving the YouTube Lawn Care channel.

Let me try to answer a few questions that I keep getting asked. ( this may be long )

I never let the haters bother me too much until last summer, once videos were being made about me, it kind of changed things. Before that, it was just those negative threads on website message boards about me and certain FB groups that trolled me all the time.
    All of which I could deal with easily, by just ignoring.

Since that time, certain people stepped up their bashing game to a point of which started affecting me more directly. Then a couple of weeks ago things reached a new level. Somebody contacted some of my clients and stirred things up. This brought major stress and anxiety on me. Again, I planned on fighting through it and sticking with my channel.

Unfortunately this caused me to have to remove some videos from my channel.
    After speaking with my lawyer, he informed me that my liability did not end with those videos. Basically, I had a channel full of potential problem videos, grouped with all kinds of personal information that would make it super easy for things to get worse. Keeping in mind that the haters or hater that stirred this up for me is still out there enjoying their success, I had no choice but to end the stress and anxiety and decimate my channel.

This was a legacy that I was proud of, so taking it all down was not an easy thing to do.
    Yes G2F did make me a monthly income, so leaving them up would have been great for that reason too. But the fact is, more and more people would have access to all of this. It would just keep happening. I dodged a bullet and did not want to be constantly worried what was coming next.

Now on a side note, my other channels are getting a ton of views based on just funny, wacky stuff and not causing us any problems. So I will continue to make 2 -3 videos on the main channel and maybe a couple on the other one. Yes, they are making us some good money, but not the amounts people keep saying.

I have and will still continue post on instagram while I am out cutting lawns, just because I am addicted to you freaks. I do keep my camera with me while mowing just in case..lol But I have not figured out a way to make lawn care videos that will be safe, helpful and entertaining. This whole deal killed all my motivation and mindset for lawn care videos.

So after talking with the lawyer, taking down so many videos and looking at things objectively from the outside. It is clear that this was the right decision. For as much good as G2F brought me and my family ( it was a ton of love and support ) it was also 99.9% of all of my stress and anxiety. If you find anything Negative about me, anywhere on the internet, it comes directly from the Online Lawn Care Community. That is an eye opener.

The fact that everything else in my life and my girls lives are going great, I had to drop the Bad, even if it meant not being active in the community that has 1000's of people that I truly liked and still call my friends.

I still have my business, minus a few lawn less than I had planned, my girls and I are healthy, we are doing good financially, the season just started and I have the best equipment I have ever had in my life, I have a large group of great people wishing us the best in life. So really everything is fine here.

I can not possibly reply to all of the heartfelt comments that I have received these last few days, but I do want you to know that I have read them with tears in my eyes and loved them.

Please share this comment with anybody that is wondering what happened.

I am still around, just staying away from all drama.

I Love You Freaks

Thanks for finding it and putting it up,i thought it may have been something like that..
    Sad to see we have so many nasty people in this world who hide behind the monitor.

Best thing i liked watching was he was able to talk during the vid and fill in the info which kept it entertaining while watching him work.The geek always lifted my spirits and made me feel good about doing this job

Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    Has the blade brake clutch been removed??

Quote Originally Posted by edbeek View Post
    Comes with bonus 2 pairs mountain grip boots, anti roll ankle brace-twin pack, sore shoulder/arm heat cream, replacement knee 20% discount voucher. Think I'm being too negative?
    Cheers Garry

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031