Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Advertising signs

Default Advertising signs

Does anyone have a sign appropriately positioned in good view on any regular properties they service? For example... This property serviced by Mowjo Man...For all your gardening needs Call 0402 blah blah blah.....I know builders and the like do it all the time. If so how's that work out for you? Something I thought of while daydreaming over a scotch this evening.

Default Re: Advertising signs

I don't leave signs permanently in place, but I do put out an A frame sign while I am working at a property, that way passers by see that I am about, and also neighbours, I have picked up a couple of people that way.

Sheedys Mowing

That is a great idea Mowjoman, I'm not sure if the client would want to have a sign on there fence though, i think builders do it through there lock up stage, Maybe you could give a slight discount in return for putting up the sign, but on a heavly traffic area it could be great for exposure of your business (make sure you do your best job though as it is your signiture your leaving behind)

Yeah reckon I might do it at some stage. Not ready to take on any more clients yet untill I know I can service all of the ones I got with quality (still so much to learn). Your right though, would have to be on the best blocks that are done regulally - none of this oh no it can go another week yet, and still want the perfect mulch job done.....I like your idea bb1, at least people will get a glimps of before and after if your half way thru ay.