Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New enterprise Incentive scheme

Exclamation New enterprise Incentive scheme

If you’re thinking about starting a small business and using your savings, retrenchment payout, or borrowing money, there are a few things you should think about.

To help you manage the risks of starting your small business

Independent lawnmowing contractors of australia has developed a system of tools for people to test their business suitability and readiness for the lawnmowing Industry

If you are currently or about to start the NEIS programme ,these tools will fastrak you and assist you no end

Becoming a member is easy with a lifetime membership payment of $145.00

Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia Join The Independents

One off lifetime low joining fee of $145.00, with no annual fees.

All associations have yearly fees, we d'ont. We are the first Australia wide Lawn Mowing Contractors Association, the first to introduce:
    -NO YEARLY FEES- the first to have no increases in Insurance Premiums for the past 10 years

Lets just quickly run over what your membership will entitle you to. For more details please browse our site.Please don't hesitate to contact Dean on Free Call 1800 501 662 if you have any questions or email:

info@indmowing.com.au

Training (Manual)

Full Consultation and Support

Member Discounts (Including Insurance & Spare parts)

Back Up System/Sick Work where available

We Accept: (Visa, Mastercard & Bankcard) Please Phone 1800 501 662 to Make payment or call to have a friendly chat
    Last edited by administrator; 13-05-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: New enterprise Incentive scheme

i must say i think it's worth joining
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

carpe de hiem indi,it is the way to go.......

we have started gardenening businesses from scratch in three different countries.joining indi,having a great mentour,studying and applying fast track to success to the book,participating in the forum etc,has blitz our buz ahead.estiblishing a gardening buz from can take up to two years.we will have our target of regulars finished in another two months,9 months(including winter).one can not go wrong,viva indi............

jez_za

Well Ive just started the NEIS course today and my independent mowing kit should be arriving soon hopefully
    All going well in 8 weeks I should be back in the game.. this time as my own boss

Hows it going you should be back in the game with the time line

A friend of mine did this course she said it was a bit long winded but has helped her alot .

jez_za

Sorry I never replied to this.. I could never find the thread until now

I'm all finished and have been out doing what I love since the 19th of Feb.

I sort of agree with chaplain in the course being a bit long winded however I had a good teacher who believed it was better to skim over alot of the "crap" and get us out there and learn the other stuff more hands on over the next 2 years whilst he is mentoring us.

I would say the course is absolutely worth it even if just for the $500 a fortnight I now receive. The bonus is its not affected by how much myself or my missus earn, I made $1500 last fortnight and still got my $500 NEIS payment

My only regret is that I didn't have the balls to do it sooner!
    I've gone from 4 yrs doing this for someone else with a sulky, pissed off underpaid look on my face.
    To now looking like one of those competition aerobics people.. doing something hard with a huge grin on my face.

Sensational to hear Jez_za .

Great to see someone happy once again and loving what you do .

Very Helpful Member

hey jezz are you still enjoying it
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Just thought I'd bring this one back up.
    I've just been accepted into NEIS so it's all systems go for me. For anyone interested in the scheme but not keen on the class room time make sure you talk to a few different providers in your area as it is available as a home based course (which is what I'm doing)so you can get through it at your pace not the 8 weeks it takes in the classroom.
    One tip,make sure you get a copy of Dean's book as it really does help with the venture summary you need to complete to be accepted.
    I'll keep this thread updated with any relevant info as I go along.

cheers

Thumbs up Re: New enterprise Incentive scheme

First post. Hello Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia
    I'm looking in to NEIS as a possible start up option, so really interested and appreciate this thread to see how it's going for you Courty.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Niffty
    First post. Hello Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia
    I'm looking in to NEIS as a possible start up option, so really interested and appreciate this thread to see how it's going for you Courty.

Cheers.
    Hi Niffty, Welcome!

Is the NEIS a Federal Government scheme? Can you start it after having already started your business (albeit only small scale and part-time for me at the moment)?

Paul
    You have to be registered with centrelink and the business has to be a start up, not existing.

cheers
    Glenn

I was registered with Centrelink but because of my partners 3 days work per week as a primary-school teacher (coming back from maternity leave) and us 'owning' a block of land we are trying to pay off, Centrelink deemed us to be too well off for me to be able to get any assistance . I need to ring them and find out as I've only recently started this business, I have an ABN, but my business name isn't registered yet and I may even and up having to change it yet.
    It would be very helpful to me at the moment if I could get the NEIS as I'm doing it pretty tough (near broke at the moment).
    Last edited by administrator; 13-05-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast