Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cops

Hybrid View

Default Cops

I moved the car five houses down from one job to the next as they came around the corner...didn't have a belt on, as it was about 30-metres tops...no amount of pleading and requests for a fair go did any good n( I was still covered in sweat and grass...didn;t phase the fat dyke b@tch one bit!!!)...$225 !!!...tell me how you justify that compared to the crazy **** u see on the roads any other day. I'll cop a fine, but FFS thats totally unjust. I'm still filthy about it.

Default Re: Cops

My sons best mate is a cop they say that certain cops have certain quirks his is no rego and your gone no buts no how because they have no insurance he cant stand it obviously hers must be seat belts still a bit stiff there buddy $225.00 is a huge chunk of money a warning would of been more spirited .
    Ask your accountant if theres a way to claim such items you never know lol

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

no good mate.
    but dont get me started on the cops
    []

Nothing wrong with Cops they have a job to do same as soldiers Fireman and Lawnies

Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    Nothing wrong with Cops they have a job to do same as soldiers Fireman and Lawnies
    lol and just like lawnies you get good ones and bad ones
    ~~{Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.}~~

I got done the other week - I answered an urgent call for all of 10secs - just as I drove past and unmarked.... he followed me right into the trade section in Bunnings! He pulled up behind me and then called me over and then decided to book me, he said I should write in and plead my case as I have a good record and hadn't been booked for more than 10 years. Anyway got a letter the other day...sorry but.....

Yes they have their job to do... what we need to realise is that their job is different to what it used to be.
    A big part of their job now is to raise revenue... to get their quota of fines, this is why these days there is no leniency even in obvious cases such as Wombat driving 30 metres down the street without a seatbelt.
    Their job used to be to keep the public safe... but these days the traffic cops are there mostly to raise revenue... I was once booked by a cop for not stopping at a stop sign... I knew he was there, yet rolled through slowly and turned left.... the road was dug up so there was no line on the road, the streetlight was blown so you couldn't see the stop sign in the shadows, and when I suggested to the constable that he was just revenue raising he told me he has pulled dead bodies out of cars at this intersection.... to which I replied that he had taken up a prime position to do so again while he raised revenue, and that surely he'd be better off standing on the corner pointing out the stop sign so people DON"T drive through it instead of waiting up the street watching it happen so he could rort people out of a few hundred hard earned dollars.
    Yes they're just doing their job.... it's the job description that really needs to change.... does anyone think it will ?

i dont have a problem with them at all.
    but i hade a 22 year clean record and got dune speed for50 mts in a car i had never driven before on mothers day this year.
    only had 4x4 for the past 14 years.my car was bloked in i broke a driver bit and had to get 1 from home.the guy i was working for said use his ute 2004 falcon .
    so to cut a long story short .38 klm over
    $690 and 3 mths no car
    i go to court in january next year
    i will keep you posted

[]

Am i in England lol

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    I moved the car five houses down from one job to the next as they came around the corner...didn't have a belt on, as it was about 30-metres tops...no amount of pleading and requests for a fair go did any good n( I was still covered in sweat and grass...didn;t phase the fat dyke b@tch one bit!!!)...$225 !!!...tell me how you justify that compared to the crazy **** u see on the roads any other day. I'll cop a fine, but FFS thats totally unjust. I'm still filthy about it.

Hey wombat they must have small blocks where u live. 5 houses at 30 metres makes it 6 metre blocks. would of been easier to push it

Talking Re: Cops

hahaha or walked lol poor bigger i feel for you, country copper where i live wouldve let you off, and wouldve said mate cmon you know better whack ya seatbelt on or nexttime i will have to ping ya

poor bugger i meant not poor bigger,, sorry ive had a few, big day

Much as I agree with banning mobile use while driving, I can't see a whole lot of difference between that and using a GPS (visual aid is part or is part of a driver's aid), talking on a CB radio, playing with the radio/stereo, or even eating. They all take your attention away from the task at hand. I must admit though, mobile use while driving seems to outnumber all the others put together.

To be honest the only thing you should be doing while driving is driving. Cars are bloody dangerous and need full concentration regardless of how experienced you are. That 1 second you look away for whatever reason could be the moment some drunk idiot cuts across in front of you. If heavy fines are required to stop people, myself included, being so stupid then so be it. I always use a bluetooth speaker when I talk on the phone. If I forget to turn bluetooth on then I won't answer it. But I am sometimes guilty of texting at red lights. I can live without it though. So if fines and suspensions save lives bring em on I reckon!

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

won't have to worry in a few years, you can do your book work between jobs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_driverless_car

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast