Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: to all members

Very Helpful Member

Default to all members

if you go into user cp [in the green line at top off page] you can enter your location this would probably make it easier for people when answering questions an exact location is not necessary but something within 100k's might help thanks
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: to all members

note this can be done anytime not just on signing up
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    if you go into user cp [in the green line at top off page] you can enter your location this would probably make it easier for people when answering questions an exact location is not necessary but something within 100k's might help thanks

Come on all......Being the stickbeak that I am it'd be good to know where everyones from ay

Very Helpful Member

thought i would bump this thread again as it's still relevant

Ian are you a member of indy

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    thought i would bump this again as i notice there are a few people without locations and it makes it harder to give advise or offer help

Very Helpful & Thoughtful Member. Wonder when mine is going to be changed to smart arse.

Very Helpful Member

actually i think mine should be helpful sometimes just out of date and unhelpful other times

new forum setup
    if you go to the DARK BLUE line at the top and then go to "my profile" enter and go to edit profile scroll down and 3rd line from the bottom enter town,council or even state this could be helpful