Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Tip Fees Green Waste

Default Re: Tip Fees Green Waste

Just been calculating the figures for me, it only works out at a small increase per customer if i spread it over the whole customer base. But i'd still like the increases to be going in my pocket not paying my suppliers there over the top increases. And if my other suppliers go up thats more increases that i have to add on just to break even.

My bin company went up 20% so why are the tips going up at 33% it doesn't add up.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Just been calculating the figures for me, it only works out at a small increase per customer if i spread it over the whole customer base. But i'd still like the increases to be going in my pocket not paying my suppliers there over the top increases. And if my other suppliers go up thats more increases that i have to add on just to break even.

My bin company went up 20% so why are the tips going up at 33% it doesn't add up.
    Scoob.... just do what I'm doing. $5 a bag and a 240 lt bin holds about 4 bags. Something like that anyway

Very Helpful Member

$12.00 increased to $18.00 i thought this was a 50% increase on $12.00 not a 33% increase
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    $12.00 increased to $18.00 i thought this was a 50% increase on $12.00 not a 33% increase
    Glad one of us did well in maths, i was too busy looking up girls skirts .

Joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Glad one of us did well in maths, i was too busy looking up girls skirts .

Joking.
    Looking up skirts while at school as a kid i should have said, sounds very wrong other wise

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Yer, I spose your right, but then again, if u redued the price of $18 by 50%???????????????????:.
    Cheers Dean.

Went to Enviromix today they are getting regulars to fill out a form for a registration card because they are limited with how much they can take (tonnage wise) a year. So i think there idea is to make sure we are looked after if they start to become full (only let people in with the card), talking super specials on mulch etc for card holders as well. Still can't get over the price rise though thats a massive jump and it went up only recently as well.

scooby i there every day sometimes twice , but its still so cheap..try up the road and they charge triple and you have to love Fred at the gate...when you ask for a meter of mulch i swear everytime its like 2 to 3 metres..the trailer is so full i have to tip some out..there value for mulch is exceptional so i am glad they are going to restrict to us contactors ,,F@#en A

Hey Geoff, Freds a ripper, just dont get on the wrong side of Eric!
    Cheers Dean.

now dean dont tell me you upset eric??? he was one guy i did get on with and is paying dividends

Find a community garden, some will take your grass clippings

Jay
    Silkwood Garden Care
    Areas we service are:
    Blackburn, Blackburn South, Burwood East, Burwood, Mt Waverly, Glen Waverley

OK, 4 those interested I was told by a Jim who we do a few hedges 4, be quick! Apparently enviromix are only issueing 100 of these cards & thats it. It may be BS but I could,nt afford to miss out so I raced down there with my registration form & became #53.
    Pretty weird to rush down & sign up ton a 50% increase, but I dont see any alternative.
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves View Post
    OK, 4 those interested I was told by a Jim who we do a few hedges 4, be quick! Apparently enviromix are only issueing 100 of these cards & thats it. It may be BS but I could,nt afford to miss out so I raced down there with my registration form & became #53.
    Pretty weird to rush down & sign up ton a 50% increase, but I dont see any alternative.
    Cheers Dean.
    well done dean , EPA has put a limit on the amount of product allowed on site so if you dont have the card stiff..at 18 bucks cu metre its still cheap comapred to clayton at 44 per meter , and at envorimix if you treat fred well its always ONE metre ..my card is number 9..with all this envorioment stuff its only going to get more difficult..they say mulch but when it comes to wet conditions its a bit hard...apparently our long range forcast for spring summer in melbourne is above average...heaps of rain and more rain the experts advise..big spring comming up....adds for casuals looks a must for many contractors

Geoff, my wife rang Din San in Tootal Rd & they said $20/m3 for green. Thats $2 more per meter but they,re open on W/ends.
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves View Post
    Geoff, my wife rang Din San in Tootal Rd & they said $20/m3 for green. Thats $2 more per meter but they,re open on W/ends.
    Cheers Dean.
    but isnt access crap , mud nails flat tyres ????

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast