Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

lifestyle

Default Lawn Care Pro Software ?

Does anyone use the Lawn Pro Software and what are your experiences with it ?

I have been tempted to get it for some time now but keep putting it off. It looks like its only for the American Market!

http://www.lawnprosoftware.com

Lightbulb Re: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia

Will be introducing software program for the Australian Market in 4 to 6 weeks Time

2 Versions will be available

Secrets out but you just have to wait a little bit longer

Great programs coming your way

Cant tell you anymore thats the fun of it just have to wait and see
    Last edited by administrator; 14-06-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

lifestyle

Default Re: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

About bloody time...

We really need something like that for this industry (and the AU market).

I've been looking at the people behind IND Mowing (and its members) via this forum and i'm looking forward to becoming a member in the new financial year (if i spend another cent before J1 my accountant will probably hang me out to dry ).

So was there an update on the indy package yet?

Would hate to take on American based stuff if I can support an Aussie!
    To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Dean

We been patient - any news when this will be ready?
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

First program to be released on 31st july

Basic My Mow Schedule Program

2ND Program to be released 31st August

Professional Commercial My Mow Program .

Dont worry when it gets here you will be happy .

Programs will have to be regestered by each purchaser .

Thats all for now .

Tease tease

Thumbs up Re: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

The first program to be released 30th july 2008

$89.00

Book your copy info@indmowing.com.au

MY MOW SCHEDULER is the perfect program for those contractors already using another form of accounting or record keeping system who may want additional software to produce quotes or those looking for a diary management program suited to the lawn mowing industry.

MY MOW SCHEDULER allows you to keep a customer database (with an unlimited amount of records), recording not only the customers contact details, but customer notes, unlimited amount of service addresses per customer and allows you to create customised quotes for each customer and/or service address.

Book appointments on an ongoing basis (or a once off) and maintain a running calendar and schedule to keep your business up to date and running smoothly

Will there be samples to view before we buy ? I like the sounds of the professional package.

Does the software cater for those of us employing staff ?

Lightbulb My Mow is here! Almost...

Dean

Thrilled to hear My Mow is almost here If I’m to purchase I would want sufficient time to become somewhat familiar with it BEFORE the next peak season (doesn’t leave long!) else I’ll leave it til the new year when any bugs (if any) will also likely be patched by then.

If I want all the bells and whistles, should I wait or buy the basic version then upgrade later? If I upgrade later, can I pay the difference, or will you want me to buy also at your full price? Or can I prepay for the professional version, but obtain the basic version for use in mean time>
    Will the professional version
    - help track GST for BAS lodgement?
    - assist with payroll, payslips and payment summaries?
    - be able to update tax tables?
    - suit Cash as well as Accrual based accounting?
    - tack and manage inventory/depreciation?
    - facilitate emailing of invoices?
    - allow customization of invoices?
    - come with telephone support?
    - be able to synchronise customers/contacts with Outlook?
    - view and print reports and graphs?
    - schedule transactions (reminders)?
    - reconcile bank statements
    - In using the mow scheduler - is only the very next mow listed in the scheduler, or can the calendar be filled in for the coming year - this would be great to assist gauging work load/staff requirements ahead of time.

Look forward also to seeing how this program grows and develops in the future - could have a world class product!
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

MY MOW Professional is still under development and has not reached a completed/final state. An update on the below will be posted closer to the release date. The below mentioned statements are meant as a guide only, and may change as we fine tune/complete the final release.

- help track GST for BAS lodgement? Yes

- assist with payroll, payslips and payment summaries? No, But this will be looked at as an additional module that will be imported into the Professional Program. It will be an add-on and due to the nature of the business/industry we have chosen not to make it a part of the program by default.

- be able to update tax tables? As above

- Suit Cash as well as Accrual based accounting? MYMOW Professional is set to calculate on an accrual basis, if you actually report on a cash basis, this will be an option in the future. More information available closer to release date

- track and manage inventory/depreciation? As with other accounting packages, you will have an Asset register within your General Ledger under Non Current Assets and be able to enter your depreciation values at any time

- facilitate emailing of invoices? Absolutely, all invoices and reports etc. are email friendly

- allow customization of invoices? Yes, Choose from several Templates, Use your own logo, Your company details will be listed, even set customized messages or terms of trade.

- come with telephone support? Will be an additional charge. Email support is available for first year for registered users.

- View and print reports and graphs? View, print, email all available for reports (Available reports include Customer related reports, financial reports, P&L, Balance Sheet etc.) we have not implemented Graphs into Professional but will look at this.

- schedule transactions (reminders)? This is not currently implemented in MYMOW Professional but this is a good feature and we will endeavour to implement this feature into the program prior to release date.

- reconcile bank statements As Above

- In using the mow scheduler - is only the very next mow listed in the scheduler, or can the calendar be filled in for the coming year - this would be great to assist gauging work load/staff requirements ahead of time.

It is completely up to the user how far ahead you schedule.

Please note: All updates for the first year will be available free of charge (examples listed above would be the ability to Schedule transactions (reminders) and bank reconcilliation). Add on modules will be a further charge depending on what your company requires (e.g. Payroll). Again, please note that this is only a guide, full disclosure of what the program offers will be available closer to the release date.
    Last edited by administrator; 22-07-2008 at 01:49 PM.

My Mow Management has appointed the programmer of mymow to be available to answer all questions or concerns on our forum .

My Mow Programmer

Username MY Programmer
    Last edited by administrator; 22-07-2008 at 02:06 PM.

worzel

Default Re: My Mow is here! Almost...

[QUOTE=glassngrass]Dean

Thrilled to hear My Mow is almost here If I’m to purchase I would want sufficient time to become somewhat familiar with it BEFORE the next peak season (doesn’t leave long!) else I’ll leave it til the new year when any bugs (if any) will also likely be patched by then.

If I want all the bells and whistles, should I wait or buy the basic version then upgrade later? If I upgrade later, can I pay the difference, or will you want me to buy also at your full price? Or can I prepay for the professional version, but obtain the basic version for use in mean time>
    -Excellent -you have asked all my questions

worzel

Default Re: My Mow is here! Almost...

[QUOTE=glassngrass]Dean

-Excellent -you have asked all my questions

Talking Re: Lawn Care Pro Software?

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyle
    Does anyone use the Lawn Pro Software and what are your experiences with it ?

I have been tempted to get it for some time now but keep putting it off. It looks like its only for the American Market!

http://www.lawnprosoftware.com
    Yes, looks good on the website, but compare - It takes Lawnpro two weeks to get an email answer to a basic questions, INDI replies in just half an hour - and answers on forum for all to see.

Lawnpro CAN export data to synchronise with Quickbooks -US version - they don't know about OZ version and won't find out!, MyMow has basic schedule version at bargain price, or pro version has full accounting built in.

MyMow has many advanced modules planned - pick and choose just the ones you need and save on moolah!

Hang onto your dosh for another week, MyMow will be released in one more week and you can hear reports from users.
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

MY Programmer

Just a quick message to say hello to all forum members.

We are here to answer any queries you may have and to openly listen to your thoughts and feedback on these programs.

The MYMOW range of software has come about as we believe there is a need for a good software package tailor-made for the lawn mowing industry in Australia. We also believe that it is important to ensure that the MYMOW not only helps your business but helps you by offering a program that is user friendly.

We will be posting regularly with News and updates – right here on this forum!

Speak to you soon

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast