Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

Default Re: Lawn Care Pro Software ?

Quote Originally Posted by brett73 View Post
    No thanks needed, I'm new to all this bookkeeping stuff, so was after a second opinion, as to whether it was any good myself
    naa mate from an old timer been in the game a long time you have provided a great link....love this i presently use quick books for the accounting stuff then invoice to go for in the field and gopher for the scheduling.....apart from the scheduling this quick books pro gramme can run the books from both the lap top and the iphone...invoices can be generated from the job and emailed straight away and keeping the books up to date...love the way it down loads from your bank statement so you just click accept and it goes straight into the system ...still trying to get my old quick books to download in to this new system but if not i don't care because for me this works well..love the easy navigation and for 15 bucks a month how cheap is that ...Brett many thanks mate ......you have made my book work a bit easier

Will have to look at this myself. Still writing invoices by hand and emailing and starting to get sick of it.

I noticed in the settings theres an option for when you email the invoice (kinda) it sends a link to the customer, they click it and I assume go to the QBO site to down load it. Thats great in that they cant say they didnt get it. Anyone can download a pdf from the net. But the kicker, the thing I REALLY love about doing it this way is, the site will let you know if the invoice has been read or the link has been clicked! No more, "OH, I didnt get the invoice" BS!

Im not sure what you get exactly in the $15/mth version but Id even pay the $25 or what ever it is but, I hope most of the goodies come in the cheaper version! No need for time billing etc!

Ive played around with that testdrive version for quit a few hours now and love it! Figured how to make it completely suitable for services, putting payment options on the invoice and simplifying the invoice and how much data is needed when filling out the invoice. Inputting an expense is a piece of cake… Save & New for multiple (fuel) inputs. Yay!!!!

Everything there in "Customers" ready to see who owes what etc.

Im just spewing that its not June yet and get started with it! I'll will most likely subscribe to QBO, cant wait actually!

Man, Ive been wanting to get into one of these online accounts and I think this is the one! Im stoked!

Anyone found any problems with it? Its just a tad slow to load between pages but my adsl isnt that flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I noticed in the settings theres an option for when you email the invoice (kinda) it sends a link to the customer, they click it and I assume go to the QBO site to down load it. Thats great in that they cant say they didnt get it. Anyone can download a pdf from the net. But the kicker, the thing I REALLY love about doing it this way is, the site will let you know if the invoice has been read or the link has been clicked! No more, "OH, I didnt get the invoice" BS!

Im not sure what you get exactly in the $15/mth version but Id even pay the $25 or what ever it is but, I hope most of the goodies come in the cheaper version! No need for time billing etc!

Ive played around with that testdrive version for quit a few hours now and love it! Figured how to make it completely suitable for services, putting payment options on the invoice and simplifying the invoice and how much data is needed when filling out the invoice. Inputting an expense is a piece of cake… Save & New for multiple (fuel) inputs. Yay!!!!

Everything there in "Customers" ready to see who owes what etc.

Im just spewing that its not June yet and get started with it! I'll will most likely subscribe to QBO, cant wait actually!

Man, Ive been wanting to get into one of these online accounts and I think this is the one! Im stoked!

Anyone found any problems with it? Its just a tad slow to load between pages but my adsl isnt that flash.
    Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Got one today too. Getting our email addresses from the free business-listing sites I gather.

I received one as well! Business listing on this forum maybe?

Any updates or reviews on this software?
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456