Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hippies Holiday!

mick

Default Hippies Holiday!

So here we go. Like I said I'll try and not bore you lot with too many but theres heaps to choose from.........

This is on Maui in Hawaii. Beautiful sunsets every day but I liked the way it made fingers on a hand. I should mention that the pic was taken from our balcony.
    Other pic is the Hotel we stayed in (the big white building). Couldnt get closer to the beach.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tonyr

Wow! Nice!

How did you get 4 nice clear pics on one page and keep the file size down without effecting quality.

When I mess with file size I lose quality big time.

To get the 4 pics like that did you use your photo editor batch them on a page then save that page on ya hard drive?

i'm technolically challenged!

where is the chick pics!??

Pics of Toro's grazing?? LOL!

odin

nice to see you picked the good ole us of a to vacation in mick

mick

Tony, I'm just using the standard "paint" prog from microsoft. I thought it was just standard. It is a bit of mucking around and it dosnt always work properly. Check the chick pic and you can see its lost some goodness!

These were taken on a road trip part way around Maui. The roads were very narrow and bendy. My kid even got car sick for the first time. The place had been largley cleared and its over grown with bamboo and other introduced species of fauna. The redish looking trees are mangos. I sound like tourist info person. Sorry!

The girls are in Las Vega$$$! More of them to come!!!!!! Just thought Tony might like to see 'em!

mick

A taste for Tony...........

Odin, yep! I gotta say we were treated very well, by all but a very few people over there. Not at all what I'd heard I'm happy to say! Only thing the really pissed me off was walking down the side walk. They just didnt want to move over a little to share it. I even went as far as dropping my sholder into one guy. I didnt look back!

Tonyr

Beautiful! That's the sort of country I go for!

I thought Port Douglas up north was nice, that looks better I think...
    just love the lush growth, gotta love rain forests and coastal jungles eh?

mick

Ok, these will be the last of Maui

Look at that fantastic looking couple sitting there all touristy. hmmm At least she's hot!
    The Sub we went on. Had a look at a "cough" reef about 150' down. Pretty cool!
    A panaramic type shot from our balcony.

Easycareacres

wow Mic, great photos very clear, I want a holliday now but only to where those babes are can see myself there lol.
    What sort of tempertures have they this time of year, like ours ?

Tonyr

Yep, Too good mate!

Great pics, excellent quality!

Wow, the ***y chick beside you is hot mate!

I'm guessin' you are the old guy on the right?? LOL!

No Toro pics?????

mick

Russ, temp in vegas was hot but very dry. Not too bad but cracked lips and feet were a pain! Hawaii was perfect! 28 with just a little humidity.

Tony, yep! Shes hot and keep your cotton pickin eyes off 'er! hehe The pics are actually loosing it a bit using the paint prog. Damn thing does it all the time!

Heres some pics of Vega$$$. If you can find the pyramidlooking thing there, thats where we stayed. Also the Grand Canyon and Belagio fountains.

Back tomorrow with more. Weather you want it or not.

Easycareacres

wow you have seen some arsome places and a very good camera like postcards, now show more of the fluff.

Tonyr

Looks like LA is on a desert?

The US country sure looks dry, and we reckon out droughts are bad, their soil looks poor, not much grass.

least we have scrub!

The pics are great o old fella with ***y chick by his side, keep em comin' baby! lol.

mick

Ok Russ, here you go mate. Should keep you busy for a minute or 2!

I feel like a bit of a pervert sicko freak looking at them again. Oh well, ya get that!

Tonyr

Must be a bugger when those palms drop leaves into the water...

Lawn boy gets a swim then eh? LOL!

I will say with the exception so far of Maui, it looks very dry, not much green around, very industrial, even around the pool areas look 'concrete' just looks very hot and dry....as it obviously is, just thought there would be more trees, gardens, lawns, it's all concrete.

I'm appreciating the bay more now, but sometimes to appreciate home you need to get away...

still reckon that model you took with you while the missus stayed at home and mowed lawns for you is a hottie mate!

So when the yanks say their 100F days are as hot as etc, should we say they are working in the same harsh heat we do?
    Talk about extremes, snow to 100F , bugger that!

We are averaging 23 degrees in the day here...nice!

Mr Ric

Quote Originally Posted by mickhippy
    Ok Russ, here you go mate. Should keep you busy for a minute or 2!

I feel like a bit of a pervert sicko freak looking at them again. Oh well, ya get that!

Darn Those beauties look the same as my side of the world. Now I have been told that Women greatly out number men in Aussie land. Can this be true?

Wickedweasel.com is one of my favorite websites

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast