Started out straight in college after finishing Yr 11 at Bowen. Studied Cert 2 in Farm Skills and Cert 3&4 in Tropical Agriculture up at Clare in the Burdekin Region just out of Ayr.

Finished studying and become employed by a local Labour Hire company in Brisbane, Moving around to different jobs from manufacturing, forklift driving, container unloading, Cold Stores etc for around 3yrs, Ended up getting full time work in the Meat Industry as a Scales Operator, good money but the hopeless Supervisor and myself, we didn't get along so they made me redundant.

Got work in the Pet Pharmaceutical industry making and bottling Pet shampoos, fish tank chemicals etc. was doing that for 4 yrs. till i resigned and took a job in Toowoomba at a Bird seed packaging company, after about 2 months I had a pretty bad asthma attack, and didn't go back. I was offered a job as an assistant with a lawn mowing business, took that on and became their 2IC after about 2 weeks.

Reformed the business to become a bit more modern and helped the manager find his balls and stand up to the owners in regards to subsidies as he was paying all his own fuel and maintenance to their machines and not getting the money back.

The 5-8hr return drive daily to and from Brisbane (pending on traffic and road works at the time) was starting to get to myself and my family that I resigned after about 8 months.

Started a Diploma of Business while working as a Landscaping assistant, finished that and started my own business. Although going slowly due to having our second child mid last year and my partner suffering from PND I have been taking it easy to help support her and my kids.

Loving working outdoors and meeting lots of people, I wont be leaving this work.