Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: Economy Starting to tighten

Very Helpful Member

Default Re: Economy Starting to tighten

but lets not forget that hewson lost the election to keating because he said the gst was going to destroy Australia and everyone seemed to forget that he had been trying to introduce one himself but labor caucus wouldn't allow it and that after getting elected he raised sales tax by 2% and sold Qantas & the com bank
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by happymowin View Post
    yeah, dont worry about gst, it wont be round long . . .

i agree, once a tax gets in no matter the party, theyre happy to keep your dollars, and blame the other guys who brought the tax in

remember howard, he promised he would NEVER bring it in, then he did it (but everyone voted for him when he said he would bring it in if he got in, admitted)
    yep howard promised that he would bring in a GST if elected
    juliar promised that she wouldn't bring in a carbon tax if elected at least Howard had the decency to not lie about his intentions at election time
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by RSM-Gazza View Post
    11 Months ago when I seriuosly cut my head and had to make it to doctors asap. The doctor was very concerd with ossible concusion and asked me questions to answer.
    The second question was who is the Prime Minister- I answered "Juliar, he knew I was gona be OK with that answer.
    OMG - spelling mistakes- and I was as sober as a judge last night. But had done a mega job on a mansion house I look after which l was preparing for settlement today. Worked all day yesterday and left in darkness and was real tired!!!
    Lost the property, but not the client, as they said I can now look after their parents house moving forward and charge them back.
    Cheers Garry

Gina's first load of workers ready to go to Port Headland

ginaworkers.jpg

I wonder if JuLIAR orgonized the plane
    Hope she is on it...

Hey JuLIAR
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

todays news that Australia is massively in front of the rest of the world financially must be hard to chew on for Tony/Joe, Alan Jones etc
    but of course, its all thanks to little Johnny/Gina/Tooth Fairy....

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Its only because we are trading with China and we have a wealth of minerals. As Joe said "Imagine if what the figures would be like if we had a good government",, My imediate thought was what would Australia be like now if we didnt have China... Frigen Wayne Swan chest out taking credit Wucking Fanker
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Hate Wayne Swan. "Eww I encourage the banks to pass on the full interest rate cut...achoo"

Imagine how strong we'd be if we still had all our traditional manufacturing industries booming along instead of going off-shore.

Every bloody day in the news there's another company closing down and another 500 - 1000 people losing their jobs. This does not make us a powerhouse at all.

When the day comes that China et al doesn't need us anymore we are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213