Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Economy Starting to tighten

Default Re: Economy Starting to tighten

Quote Originally Posted by Sandgroper
    Yes ,,its a great site they just need to fix the edit button,,every other forum has one.
    Well when i wrote this i just thought there was a problem with the site,,,its always been a problem since i came here and thought maybe one day it will be fixed, i am an active member of this site, guests cannot post on forums generally ,,anyway thats the rules i guess,,i have never heard of anything so childish in all my life but at least i know now

It will not stop me being an active member,,just an annoyance really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgs

If it is so bad go to a forum that you agree with and enjoy it will be a lot better for everyone.
    Its only an annoyance , the rest of the forum is pretty good,,it just send a message that guests are dirt and are not valued enough to give the common courtesy of an edit button,,we don't all want to join Indy some have local lawnmowing assocations that cost us $100's a year and can't afford to join everything.

If Indy don't value guests here just tell us and we can go elsewhere

lifestyle

lol... now forum members with usernames are guests.

So if a guest now makes a post are they a "Guest GUEST"

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyle

It's only a edit option, enjoy the forum and others in the industry and get over yourselves.

Geez fellas it's only an edit ,get over it ,you are all valued contributors to the forum .i would hate to see how you blokes carried on if there was a fair dinkum problem

Eric honestly I'm too old for this crap,I can't see a problem with being a fully paid member.I have been in this industry full/time part/time for almost 25years an thought I knew a fair bit. T he insurance alone has saved me my one off membership fee plus the backup an discounts are also a bonus .We have a good community here ,lots of laughs ,we get OFF topic like now ,but all in all enjoy what we have less this and heaps more of this

[less this and heaps more of this [/QUOTE]

lifestyle

Bye... Bye...

This will be my last post here ,Good luck to all the members here and all the best on your future endeavours and enjoy your forum , take it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Sandgroper
    This will be my last post here ,Good luck to all the members here and all the best on your future endeavours and enjoy your forum , take it easy
    That's a real shame Sandgropper,

I will miss your input and knowledge and hope you reconsider and stick around.

I was arguing with Lifestyle and didn’t mean to offended anyone else, as was suggested I should have moved it to private messaging but I can’t change that now.

I just found it frustrating having lifestyle pick and question ILMCOA we have differing views (which makes Australia great)he has a established business and has found this forum and is wondering what its all about. I found about ILMCOA took the plunge and started my own business and owe a great deal to ILMCOA and feel they helped me and are a big part of my success.

I’m over it and I think lifestyle is let’s all get back to helping each other and as John said more of this

lifestyle

Best of luck Sandgroper...

I won't be around here much myself any more either.

We all make mistakes in life, and wish we can go back and fix them, one new thing i found out here is we are probably better off learning from our mistakes and moving forward (we certainly can't go back and edit them )

I made a huge mistake earlier this year and now i have to learn from it.

Trial & Error is the best teacher.

Have fun mate...

getting back to the subject that i originally started , we are getting business looking at their costs , us too and well thats business
    as a consquence we are talking to some of our corporate clients and getting in first suggesting better ways and looking at what we offer and ensure they understand that...some of clients like taberats are taking the pen and striking things in half , not just gardeners but window cleaners ,cleaning in general..what i am suggesting is get in first and get on the front foot....the best thing to happen from the original post was to spread the workload and get cracking on the client....a lot of people are getting edgy... they need reassuring...my 5 cents worth

Quote Originally Posted by lifestyle

The guest has a name

Lifestyle if u come to my house as a guest you still have a name like other forums you may have to be a member and yes a guest is called a guest on those forums thats the way they run it doesnt mean every forum has to be run the same way .

as far as i can see and youve been told that you are a guest way b4 this thread
    this is what is at the top of each page on the forum
    Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Members Forum WWW.INDMOWING.COM.AU Guests welcome

You can be a member of a forum and still be a guest

so how good is that when you can be a guest and get a name as well fantastic so you can build your names credability and your business credability

Lawnmowing clients are also viewing this forum other forums view this forum franchises suppliers schools and the general public view this forum

also i see a thread was made because your into organics so u could share your knowledge
    i also see that you advertise yor web and your orgaincs in your signature how goods that even though your a guest hmmm
    i also see that you can also win the gifts that are given away every now and then because the forum loves your contrubutions

i also see that you run 12 other forums but i also see you dont run this one

As a guest ic you are treated fairly and justly

i also see that you as a guest and i as a member can preview a post b4 submitting it if i want my post to be perfect i can check it b4 posting it guess what so can you .

And by the way Members of Indy cant edit their post once its posted thats just the way it is

Well i still don't have an edit button, i thought the squeaky hinge get the oil ? oh well, i had better stick around and keep on topic sorry Geoff.

I think the economy might be turning the corner,,petrols coming down,,interests rates as well,fingers crossed .

I guess the most important thing for residential is targeting areas that have money,,if most of your customers are on the pension,,single mothers and on the dole and/or crappy lawns you might feel the pinch more than Double Dinks areas (double income no kids)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast