Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customers jumping ship

Default Re: Customers jumping ship

I did a quote today for an occupational therapist . She has a woman who is on Work Cover and they are paying for her lawn and garden maintenance. Yes that is right they are paying for it.

Well anyway they contacted a big reputable company to do the job and they did it and she got hold of me off my web page to come and fix it up.

The place was butchered. Edges looked like they had been done with an axe and they had dumped the clippings in an old unregistered trailer on the property.

The place was in a mess to start with but they left it in a mess. Did'nt even blower vac the paved areas. The company paid big money too.

So now I have to fix it but it is interesting to find out that Work Cover pays for this type of thing
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Default Re: Customers jumping ship

Well 2yrs after a customer jumping ship with home care I got a call to see if i could come back and mow again as they were no longer eligiable for home care any more..I said yes because it`s across from 2 others and said it`s now $10 more than before..
    ....Nothing like a good whipper....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12