Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Post Equipment Pics here

Alex Callaghan

Arrow Post Equipment Pics here

Lets see what everyone is running!

A pic of your self and your equipment would be even better! Lets put some faces to the names.

I'll start off with a few pics of whats in my shed tonight and I'll post a pic of myself and the rest mowers, trailer etc next week when I go to the storage shed.

Show you're selfs and your equipment!! (no naked pics please )

Tonyr

OK, Here is just a couple of pics of my little red lawn mower...

The front box on my trailer opens at the front, mesh under and back for ventilation, I carry a 20 lt knapsak, 5 lt garden sprayer, pro Atom edger, Stihl BG 85 blower, feul, oils, chem. safety gear, signs.

Below this box I have a Honda line trimmer, sits on hooks and is locked as well.

I only have basic gear as I am not a full service business at this stage, acreage mowing usually only requires trimming, mowing and occasionally some weed spraying.

I couldn't get one of me Alex, my camera hasn't got ultra wide lense LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images

odin

heres a little bit of everything

odin

little bit more stuff

odin

one of my trucks and a scaG WALK

odin

Few Two Cycle 's

Easycareacres

Talking

my new toro im going to purchase, just need a sheep skin seat.

Easycareacres

some how i cant put more than one in a post

Alex Callaghan

Bloody'ell Odin!!! Bit of over kill in the trimmer/ edger/ Hedger department??? Thats alot a trimmers! Nice stuff mate. I like ya truck. Is that a dump bed? If so............very practical. I hate unloading at the tip, sloging my ass off with braches, logs etc and some smart ass pulls right up next to me, gets out and unlocks the tail gate and tips the lot of from the comfort of inside his cab!!

Ahh..........Russ, on the second pic (scags, not that Toro ) It looks like you have a pice of Aluminium foil jammed in near the engine or somthing? Is that holding the unit togheather?? HAHa. That shed of yours is a bloody pearla mate! I've always drempt of having a bloody big shed. Not as big as the blokes have out west but big for eastern standards. Just not enough room on my property. So the ol land anchor spends a fair bit of time in there ay? Become pretty acostomed with the inside of ya shed

Tony, those ramps you have. Have they got sand-paper type stuff laid on them for grip? I like the trailer mate, looks like a solid one. The box on its a goa too .

Alex Callaghan

And Russ, Is that Scag with the fancy wheel one of the Aniversery jobbies? Looks a little Homer***ual mate. hehehe

Tonyr

Ha, Ha, ha, Reckon you can lift your game enough togor for the delux model do ya? LOL!

Hey that is a nice close up of your trailer mate, never seen a close shot of it, well built!

Jusr got back from burrum, belly full opf beer...might go lie down.

back later once the ice cream curdles...

Great pics Scotsman! Love that ZTR with black feul tanks!!!

Tonyr

G'Day Alex,

RE Tony, those ramps you have. Have they got sand-paper type stuff laid on them for grip? I like the trailer mate, looks like a solid one. The box on its a goa too .

Thanks mate, yeah the trailer is great, very well balanced, smooth, solid. The box is great, though it wasn't my idea and was opposed to it initially until I started seeing how great it was.

Those ramps...plywood on gal frame, very light and strong, they clip into the floor of the trailer for safety when loading etc, 2 lugs on each.

Yeah, that is a sandpaper product, my old man put it on for the Walker, they slip around on those low profile tyres, my Toro's tyres are too wide to run on the grip, don't need it anyway.

But the stuff is good. My plan is to eventually get spring loaded expanded metal ramp....eventually

Easycareacres

haaa tin foil behind seat haaa, not tin foil thats engine ya whacker lol, yeah 4 bay shed for mowing gear great as never had such room in past. Was going to post more but crickey takes half hour to read last messages. I like the toolbox on tony;s trailer up high also. No scag 2 isnt the aniversary model alex, wish was they came out chrome, I just hate stupid orange wheels so painted on gal to give me a jolly, goes faster. Trailers a tipper also not that i need it but paying $5000 for it went all the way so tierd of modifying latter date. Who knows I might get a job breakdown service picking up danes and toros of road sides heee.

odin

gidday mates or morning or afternoon whichever it is inn aussie land lol.

Alex one ton dump chevy ..great truck ..im a gm man ya know lol.

Speakin of gm ...the pontiac gto over here is a imported from your country ...its a holden with a few cosmetic changes with pontiac stamped on it ...american legendery muscle car the gto is now made in australia ....ole well gives your aussie auto workers a few jobs lol

Alex Callaghan

Quote Originally Posted by odin
    gidday mates or morning or afternoon whichever it is inn aussie land lol.

Alex one ton dump chevy ..great truck ..im a gm man ya know lol.

Speakin of gm ...the pontiac gto over here is a imported from your country ...its a holden with a few cosmetic changes with pontiac stamped on it ...american legendery muscle car the gto is now made in australia ....ole well gives your aussie auto workers a few jobs lol
    Yeh Mate I heard our mighty Holdens were being sent to the US. Over here the Pontiac GTO is called a HSV GTS (HSV stands for Holden Special Vehical) Go and check out..... http://www.hsv.com.au and see all the other qaulity beasts HSV pumps out. Have a look at the Maloo Ute. It's my dream car mate!
    I'm a Holden man all the way. Unfortunatly I drive a ford though. Best Ute I could get for the money.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast