Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Post Equipment Pics here

Default Re: Post Equipment Pics here

That's a nice set-up John. I don't think you've got enough push mowers though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden View Post
    Where did you get the signs an how much buddy
    Hi TLLG, i cant remember as i got them 5+ years ago. I got the "grass cutting" one without frame from Indy though. They are not cheap from memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    A few pics pretty much fully loaded with the new mower & trailer. Dont go out with all this gear - just for some happy snaps!!Attachment 3959Attachment 3960Attachment 3961
    very nice gear John, but how can you lock everthing on the top of the ute??

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    You will notice they are all 195's!! Should get me through to retirement age with the other 2 in the garage. -17yrs on present reirement age!
    They dont make em like they used to so had to grab them when I could-some were off ebay and have been a bargain-under $300 with very little use

[QUOTE=starmow;79444]very nice gear John, but how can you lock everthing on the top of the ute??[/QUOTE

I dont take all that gear out with me, but the stuff I do take I have chains running through the ladder racks. Then the other spare stuff such as multi's, blower, ch/saw, h/trimmer etc I put in the tool box. Mowers at back also get locked up except for the 1 I am using.
    Normally have 2 blowers, 3 snippers & 1 multi on the ladder rack locked up. 3 mowers (incl 1 s/p) at the back of ute, 2 locked.

good stuff john you must have a lot of indians to run that show ..good onya

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    good stuff john you must have a lot of indians to run that show ..good onya
    Ahhhhh Geofrey, you and I are from a different decade to many on this forum but you gotta watch your wording !!!!

You're gunna have all the do gooders complaining about the "indians" bit

How is the X one going? Looks like a nice machine. Also how is Adam going? Say hi to him from me.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
    How is the X one going? Looks like a nice machine. Also how is Adam going? Say hi to him from me.
    Looks nice, seems to go ok, just another expensive toy I gotta try to get working.

Adam is no longer!!! Going into the firewood business part-time last time I spoke to him!

so john must be getting a bit worried about saturday hey....the indians with no teeth are getting wrestless so they tell me

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    so john must be getting a bit worried about saturday hey....the indians with no teeth are getting wrestless so they tell me
    Geofrey, Geofrey, Geofrey!!! Even though I have a little hope, I know Geelong are going into the final with the same type of form and list management and luck (almost) as Collingwood did last year.
    With our injuries, suspensions and lack of individual & therefore team form I have to say Geelong look like taking it out - except for that miracle!!
    But black & white & miracles usually dont go well together!!!

We shall settle for an individual award - FOR NOW!!

yeah most of my collingwood mates say the same thing ...what happened to the colly confidence..injuries , suspensions what a lot of crap John...geelong have had as a lot of teams..you won every freaking game except a couple and mmmwas it geelong that flogged you >>>>well for individual awards mate means nothing if you dont win the big one lol...yeah john i do hate collingwood and yes john saints are not there so you can give it back to me ...good luck ol son.....and mate two "f" thanks lol

Is the ebv260 the same as the Pope on special at Big W for $128?
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Very Helpful Member

sorry i don't know but the pope is a knock off of the shindaiwa
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Yeah the rest of us in the area just own one mower and if it ever breaks down, John brings us one of his. Great service.

And if Collingwood win again he'll have a smile on his face for another year.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast