Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: You see some funny things when out mowing

pbm

Default You see some funny things when out mowing

Mowing a lawn this morning about 10.00am, weather is cloudy with showers. Next door there is a lady of Asian appearance would be about 30 ish wearing silky lightweight pyjamas, rollers in the hair and happily sweeping the footpath with a broom and dustpan.......what funny things have you guys seen lately???

odin

not much lately ...couple years ..i was still in the partnership with my brothers...we went in the back lawn of these rich peoples house ..big stockcade like fence around the back ...this white dude and this black chick were screwing on a trampilene ....lol the whole time we mowed that back lawn they getting it on ..they never said nuthing ..we just keep mowing til we got done and left ...dont know who they were ..friends or relative of the owners i guess lol.

Then one time these ***s was haveing a love spate at a apartment complex...one was in a car going along at idle speed ..one was in nutin but his shorts holding a pair of pants ..trying to get one leg in the pants and at the same time trying to get the other in the car lol he slipped and the car rolled over his foot . ..we were still cracking up when the paramedics came .....the to love birds rode off makeing up in the ambilance lol

Alex Callaghan

A while back I saw a bloke nextdoor to my account as I was packing up mowing his front lawn wearing a black Stack Hat.
    I left and had to pull over to gather myself cause I kept pissing myself laughing.

snippy

Well I wasn't mowing at the time but I was on my way to a job and I was at the servo filling me fuel cans up and while I was in paying the girl behind the register looks outside and says " theres two blokes having a punchup outside" so I looks out and sure enough these two blokes are biffing each other around the ears but it looks rather comical coz ones about seventy and the others about thirteeish I reckon and there blows are having no effect on each other anyway so I paid up and went outside thinking what the hell could they be biffing each other in the head over and the young guy asks me for help to get the old geezer, who seems to be the protagonist, off of him so I walks over and asks what are youse actually fighting about, and the old guy goes this @#$%$% cut me off up the road and with that starts biffin the young feller around the ears again and with that I just cracked up laughing and says to them both you've got to be joking youse can sort it out yourselfs I'm out of here... but geez it was a pathetic sight to behold.

Rod

There is an old guy round here that gets along in a push bike and a small trailer behind it.

He has an old "pushy" a line trimmer and a wheelie bin in the back of it. All decked out with safety vest and ear protection. I don't think he was the full dollar I suspect he just mowed around that area for something to do.

When he smiles not a tooth in his mouth. He always waves and seems to hang around a rather large and expanding residential development.

There use be another guy who would stand on the busiest intersection in town with a BIG Chalkboard looking for mowing or clean up work. He became quite famous as he was like a mannequin rarely moving and standing there for what seemed like days on end. Sad part was he got a bad reputation for either not turning up for jobs or never coming back.

Could this be our future guys?

sharon

was out driving and saw a boy about 13 riding his bike with a cart behind. He had a brush cutter and mower in it, they start young here.

Pres Lawn

Hi Sharon, were are you from?

sharon

Smile Im from

Hi from st leonards vic just starting out. Gathering information. sharon