• Yes

16 66.67%
  • No

8 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real time chat

Rod

Default Real time chat

Is there any Chance of modifying this forum to accommodate real time chat?

It would be great to communicate in real time, not delayed time!

"Hot-bar" do it and so do many other services.

Rod

Too hard basket?

Rod

If anybody is interested in a live real chat with Lawn mowing Contractors then go to:

http://slingshot.to/qilmc

I only kicked it this morning it is based and located on the Australian MSN site and anybody can hop on. Probably best late afternoon or evenings.

Give it a go!

It runs from your browser so it needs to be Java enabled. If it is not it should simply download the small program for you.

mick

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Horticultural
    Too hard basket?
    hehe looks like it! lol

Is a good idea though! Eb?

mojo111

If anybody is interested in a live real chat with Lawn mowing Contractors then go to:

I only kicked it this morning it is based and located on the Australian MSN site and anybody can hop on. Probably best late afternoon or evenings.

Give it a go!

It runs from your browser so it needs to be Java enabled. If it is not it should simply download the small program for you.

Hi Admiral. gave it a go. I'm hooked up. Did it take you long to set it up. Heres to happy key board banging

mojo111

Ill be at the chat room if anyone wants to yarn

mojo111

Give it a go!

Its about time you hoped on here to tony???

mick

That was fun mojo! The others should get involved I reckon. 2 min download easy stuff! Come on Tony, 2 finger typing is ok, like the rest of us!

Come on you lot! Just do it! (trade make exempt)

mick

Should mention, Stuie was there too! Good blokes the pair of them.

Stuie

Hey thanks Mick . Thats mighty kind of you

Indyanswer

Admiral u can do anything with money send us some so we can do it
    This Forum cost us 25000.00 in real time to set up and moniter

Rod

Your right, I can do anything with money!

I noticed that Lawnsite.com have a similar "chat" facility in AOL linked from a thread.

I wonder how much that cost? I suspect nothing?

Times are tuff if contractors can also talk in real time this could serve to strengthen the forum. Especially should the Forum go off line for any reason through technical or other reasons.

mojo111

Thanks Mick ya drukin bum (I had a sore head first thing) still like the forum. Chat makes it easyer to nut out ideas on a one on one or 2-3-4-----? anyway its another fun thing to do! CHEERS!!

Rod

vBulletin Sales: 1-877-326-6444
    Toll-Free (US) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST
    Home Features Purchase Support Community Documentation Members Contact Us

Step 1 of 4 License Options » Service Options » Support Contacts » Payment

vBulletin
    Latest Version: 3.0.3
    Download now!
    Pricing & Ordering

Support Services
    Contact Us
    Sales Support

FAQ
    Documentation
    Admin Demo
    Community Forums

Product Information
    Leased License
    Owned License
    Installation
    Branding Free
    Support Contracts

License Agreement
    vBulletin Online Order Form - Select Licenses
    The first step in the order process is to select the type of license(s) you wish to purchase. We currently offer two types of license: leased and owned. The leased license will allow you to run the software on your server for one year, and then you will need to purchase another license. The owned license will allow you to run the software on your server for an unlimited amount of time. For more information, please click on the links in the "Product Information" section on the left hand side of the page.

Please enter the number of license(s) you wish to order in the form below, and click on the Purchase button.

Note: Please do not use free-email accounts such as Hotmail and Yahoo when making your payment. Payments made using these email domains will not be accepted and will result in your order being rejected.

For more information about vBulletin licenses, you can call our sales team on 1-877-326-6444 (toll-free US only) or email sales@vbulletin.com

By purchasing this software, you agree to adhere to the license agreement.

Foreign Language Versions
    If you would like to purchase the German version of vBulletin and receive German support, please visit vBulletin-Germany.com.

vBulletin Order Form
    Are you an existing vBulletin customer? If so, click here to view products and services.
    vBulletin Leased LicenseQuantity
    Cost Options:
    1+ : $85 each3+ : $79 each6+ : $73 each11+ : $67 each25+ : $62 each50+ : $56 each
    Delivery Method: Web Delivery
    vBulletin Owned LicenseQuantity
    Cost Options:
    1+ : $160 each3+ : $148 each6+ : $136 each11+ : $124 each25+ : $114 each50+ : $106 each
    Delivery Method: Web Delivery

Step 2
    Optional Services - On the next page, you will be able to select any optional services and/or consultation from the Jelsoft Enterprises Limited team for each license selected.

About Us Site Map Copyright ©2000 - 2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. All rights reserved.

Rod

Dean,

I am confused $25,000 for this?

Do you run it from your own server?

I lifted this from their web page sales page.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast