Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wool Packs

Default Re: Wool Packs

Hi South coast

I am getting about 5 months out of my bags from indy! Which for the money is, I think, exceptional value.
    To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

I go out to the horse studs with a carton of beer for a swap for 50 second hand chaff bags

Quote Originally Posted by tree beard
    Hi South coast

I am getting about 5 months out of my bags from indy! Which for the money is, I think, exceptional value.

Thanks mate, Might try a couple next time I order.

Very Helpful Member

just don't fill them with mulch and leave them in the sun for 3 months because they have a habit of falling apart when you try to pick them up otherwise there great
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

just orderd some wool bags from bundaberg bag company, hdpe @$9.90 plus freight.heavy duty...search fuction is your friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Pats Lawnmowing View Post
    just orderd some wool bags from bundaberg bag company, hdpe @$9.90 plus freight.heavy duty...search fuction is your friend...
    Better off with chaff bags Pat. Have a couple of wool bale s on hand because the do come in handy but chaff bags are the go.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Bluey i am learning from some members on the forum mate ..use the customers green bin , jump in and pack tight as..then let the poor old ladies drag it out to the nature strip ..hope they dont have a heart attack otherwise another customer down lol lol

mate never tried the chaff bags before..might order a couple with my other order...

tell you though, been using the mulch plug on my rover, bloody ripper, ill be pushing that...

i also read a bit about where I think it was dean putting green bags out as part of his service, thinking on that as well....
    cheers again
    pat

Chaff bags are the go! I reckon they've given my trailer a bit of a longer life by not having clippings sitting directly in it to bring on the rust quicker.

There's a young bloke who's started recently around here and he uses what looks like small black Glad rubbish bags. Looks like he gets about one catcher full per bag the poor bugger. Need to catch up with him and give him a few of my spare chaff bags I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12