Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Blower powered stuff!

Murray

Default Blower powered stuff!

Considering building an adapter for my blower that can double as a spiders-web cleaner and wall duster.

Would need to a hollow tube thingy like an extension pole for window cleaners and a rotary brush head (powered by the blower).

Could be a flexible hose type system similar to a garden hose.

Hot air seems to be the answer to most climate problems, so, maybe this could be a goer for extra income!

Ideas?

P.S. This is a water free idea! Just hot air, rotating brushes and a stiff neck!

Murray

Default Re: Blower powered stuff!

Bump!

What? No takers?

I thought it was a brilliant idea!

There are these things advertised on teli that are for inside the house dusting that run off batteries, and they rotate maybe just without the batteries and the air from the blower would be enough to spin this gadet, you can get them cheap you might want to look into it, I find just blowing with the blower gets most of the cobwebs off.

Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    There are these things advertised on teli that are for inside the house dusting that run off batteries, and they rotate maybe just without the batteries and the air from the blower would be enough to spin this gadet, you can get them cheap you might want to look into it, I find just blowing with the blower gets most of the cobwebs off.

Yeah, the blower on it's own isn't bad, but I reckon it would give a better result if there was some brushing system as well.

I don't watch T.V. so haven't seen the thing you mentioned. Any name or place of purchase info.?

Nah I don't know what they are called but all they are is a duster that basically spins, you can buy good quality ones with a retractable pole or cheap ones from red dot stores or crazy charlies stores I think they are called, I will have a look tonight on the web for you see if I can come up with a link or something.