I finally got to use my scag turf tiger 25/52 this week on a neighbours property as a practice run ( leaflets go out next week ). His property is 4000m to 5000m square with about 35 small trees and 2 large garden beds, the grass was short and the machine could be used at full speed when the terrain allowed me too.
The lawn took me 70 minutes to do is this normal for a 52inch ZTR that can do 16kph ???

Also I have just today quoted on a 16 acre property for a cut for $400.00, I have not seen the property however the owners are the signwriting company that I am using for my signage. The cut will be a paddock, but the owner of the signwriting business and an employee are out there today on ride on's mowing it and not at the signwriting business earning money, so my scag should handle it.
I know I broke an important rule of quoting sight unseen, but does $400.00 seem like on the money for 16 acres that should be straight runs and has been mowed previously by rideon's ie. no rocks etc. It's my first job so I will still do it but I was working on scag's figures of 13.5 acres per 8 hours at 4mph with allowances for overlaps and turns. So on a large paddock the speed should be higher and productivity higher.
Any assistance appreciated.