Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122
Results 316 to 317 of 317

Thread: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

  1. #316
    Translawner administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,736

    Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

    Garden Maintenance Business For Sale

    Hampton, Victoria

    This business is a horticultural garden maintenance business that has been operating for over 20 + years. The business has a mixture of commercial and residential customers across the Bayside / Stonington and Boroondara regions. Clients are long term and have reoccurring scheduled bookings i.e weekly, fortnightly, monthly, all year-round.

    The owner is going into retirement and is considering selling the business, included is the client base, all business-related advertising and online establishments. You will have the option to take over existing staff, tools, equipment, vehicles and an existing lease for storage/equipment space.

    Currently the staff manage the day – day client requirements, they are very personable and have an excellent understanding/relationship with the customers. This has allowed the owner to only work 1 day per week (Admin, scheduling, new customer enquiries/consultations). The person who buys this business could easily increase customers and profits by working as a owner operator Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm.

    Vehicles are not included in this price but can be sold at a negotiated price.

    Asking Price: $95,000 (AUD)Sales Revenue: $260,000(AUD)Cash Flow: Available on request

    Contact Paul 0418 539 898

    Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

    As they support this forum




    Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

  2. #317
    Translawner administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,736

    Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

    Lawn Mowing Business for sale NSW

    Fantastic Opportunity Be quick

    NOT a franchise. Be your own Boss.

    After 5 years of profitable trading I am selling my well established business lawn mowing & gardening business based in St George Area in Sydney.

    I have a database of 70+ longstanding customers mixed between domestic and strata serviced on a 2-3 week basis in summer and 4-6 week in winter. I also have a preferred supplier agreement with government funded community group who pay weekly on invoice.

    Duties include:

    - Gardening: clean up and maintenance

    - Mowing

    - Pruning

    - Weeding

    - Mulching

    - Green waste removal.

    All the customers pay on time in return for excellent service based on reliability and attention to detail on all visits.

    This business is ideal for a sole operator as the customers are well trained. There is plenty of scope to grow this business.

    Don’t waste money on a franchise and get locked into paying out money that is better in your pocket. And you have the freedom to accept any customers in any area. 85% of the business is located in the St George area the remaining 15% of customers are in surrounding suburbs.

    I am not selling the phone number as I have had it for 30 years.

    My average turnover for the last 5 years is approximately $49k

    Priced for quick sale.

    I am offering to sell the business, business name with my tools and trailer for $25,000

    Customers only $20,000


    For more information please contact Adam on 0407 488 860

    Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

    As they support this forum




    Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •