Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920

Thread: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Lawn Mowing Round for sale Victoria

Family business and equipment for sale.

Est. 2011 from scratch and built up to be a profitable business operating mainly in the Seaford and Frankston areas Melbourne.

2015/16 turnover $51000, current year to date $55000.
    There are 85+ customers which are mainly residential with some body corporate and TAC clients producing $3700 a cut.

We provide mainly lawn mowing services but have customers that require a more complete gardening service.
    The business is operating as a partnership mostly 30 hrs per week during the growing season, more if extras are required so plenty of scope for expansion.

We have not paid for advertising for some time and have increased our client base from just referrals and walk-ups.

We are selling because we’re moving to Townsville for a new start.
    Equipment included

6x4 cage trailer
    2 Honda 19” lawn mowers
    1 Super Swift 19” lawn mower (spare)
    2 Honda 4 stroke brush cutters
    1 Honda 4 stroke blower
    1 Tanaka 2 stroke blower
    Will provide full financials and introduction to clients and training if required.
    $38000

Call Anthony on 0447645457

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Part of Lawn Mowing Business for Sale.
    Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 4 WEEKS
    I have for sale 9x sites located in Frankston & Mt. Eliza.
    In Frankston there are 4x sites comprising 1x shopping centre & 3 x small businesses, located close together. These are done on a 2 to 3 week rotation, 6 hours work returning $325.
    In Mt. Eliza there are 5x sites comprising 1x block of units & 4x residences of which 3 are large blocks. These are done on a 2 week rotation, 10 hours work returning $450.

Price: $5,000 neg.

These sites are part of the business I bought in September 2015 & I’m now wanting to cut back my hours & travel time as I have plenty of work on the Westernport side of the peninsula, close to where I live in Bittern. Most were long term customers of the previous owner & all are good payers. I have detailed record sheets for each customer.

Contact Chris anytime on 0409 **
    Last edited by administrator; 2 Days Ago at 04:53 PM.

FOR SALE MOWING AND GARDENING BUSINESS EASTERN SUBURBS VIC

A successful and well established business in continuous operation for the past 14 years. Servicing many long term and loyal customers requiring mowing, gardening and extra work. The majority of the customers are in the Ferntree Gully, Rowville and Lysterfield area. A small number of customers are in Wheelers Hill and Vermont South. So travel is simply along Burwood Highway and Ferntree Gully Road.

The round currently consists of 60 customers with a cut value of $3,400.00. The business also offers great potential for future growth if desired. A solid customer base means there is no need for expensive advertising costs. There are no on going franchise fees, so once you buy it you own it.

I am selling due to retirement and relocation. This would be an ideal business as a start up or even an addition to an existing business. I will provide comprehensive advice on each customer and their specific requirements as well as introductions.

Asking price $19,000.00.

Enquiries via email to Ian at inandout35@hotmail.com or 0400804499

Lawn Mowing Round For Sale Victoria

Business centred around Dandenong, Dandenong North and Noble Park plus surrounding suburbs. Total cut value is $4,060 with most clients on 3 or 4 week cycle. Current annual value is $66,000. Majority of work is domestic plus some units, offices and small factories.

I am retiring on 30 June and am offering customers and equipment for a quick sale. Full customer history for last 16 months is available.

Customer list $16,000. I am happy to split the list.

Equipment $3,000. Will only be available when customers sold or 1 July whichever is sooner

Equipment (* items less than 12 months old)
    • Tandem trailer
    • HRU216 self propelled mower*
    • Rover Regal 800 mower*
    • Shindaiwa TX260 Whipper Snipper*
    • Echo blower*
    • Miller Falls Mulcher/chipper*
    • Sanli extendable chain saw and hedge trimmer*
    • Echo Chain saw
    •1 Solo backpack sprayer
    • Various hand tools, spare parts and consumables.

Introduction to clients and on the job training can be provided if required but only for completion by 30 June

Call Garry on 0481093308

RIDE ON MOWING BUSINESS FOR SALE VICTORIA $ 43,500

This is a quality business with a combination of ride on mowing, hand mowing, garden maintenance & landscaping. Long established with a friendly client base of 37 provides excellent job satisfaction with a healthy lifestyle & a good income.

The ride on mower is a 26hp EFI Walker front deck with grass catcher which is reliable, easy to maintain, does a beautiful, clean cut & is a joy to use.

The nearly new trailer is custom designed to ensure maximum functionality for the user & includes HD springs & spring-loaded tailgate ramp.

The work is based around the Eltham & Diamond Creek areas of Melbourne, with some work in nearby Templestowe.
    The business ethos is quality work & reliable service. It has no franchise fees & no advertising fees. All work is from referrals & walk- ups. It is currently run by a sole operator.
    Average turnover for the last 3 calendar years is $96,356 . The business has been operating for 21 years & the owner is looking to move to semi-retirement.
    A new owner will be trained in both the work & business side of the operation to ensure the business continues to operate successfully.

Equipment in this sale includes:-
    Ride on mowing trailer
    Walker 26hp with 42 front deck ride on mower
    Honda HRU196 hand mower
    Stihl brushcutter FS94RC
    Stihl blower BG56
    Stihl hedgetrimmer HS45
    Shindaiwa power tool with chainsaw, hedgetrimmer & brushcutter attachments
    Shindaiwa backpack sprayer SP415
    Assorted spares, oils, filters, grass bags, bins etc
    Current replacement value for this equipment is approximately $36,740 as at 22/05/17.

Should you be serious about purchasing this business please contact David on 0407 877 776 or email jaredfern@bigpond.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:33 PM.

Lawn Mowing Business for sale Mornington Peinsula Victoria

Up for sale is part of my business, more specifically the gardening clients that are located on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Please understand this is the sale of clients and equipment, no abn, business name, logo, marketing, website etc come with this purchase. This will need to be set up by the purchaser. A full hand over with an additional 3 months of ongoing business support will be included. I will be keeping my current business running as a lawn mowing & landscaping business only (no gardening), I’ll leave any gardening marketing in place and forward all leads to the purchaser for as long as I am in business, this is a great added extra.

The Details:
    There are 19 clientele with a yearly forecasted revenue stream of $97,000 including GST. In its current state, it takes 1 person an average of 4 days per week to complete all the ongoing services. The clientele range from basic garden maintenance to more detailed horticultural services, with services ranging from 8 hours once a week to 2 hours once every 4 weeks. A profit and loss forecast shows a yearly profit of $77,188.00 before tax & GST, it’s a great opportunity for someone to get straight into a good solid business and build on it. At one point, I had 2 fulltime gardeners working approx. 8-9 hours 5-6 days per week. Note there are an abundance of one off jobs these clients ask for as well, an example is one client in Mt Martha just had us supply and spread mulch throughout her whole property, large half acre property that took 2 days with 2 workers.

Included with the sale is the following equipment:

2014 Mitsubishi Dual Cab Triton with aluminum tray, fitted with ladder racks and 1 tool box
    Gardening Trailer, painted green, with electric brakes, hydraulic tipper (holds 4 cubic meters), side equipment tool box, front tool box with push mower storage and ride on mower deck
    Toro 1000 Cylinder Mower
    Honda 19 Push Mower
    Hitachi Power Head with the following attachments:
    - Hedger attachment
    - Pole saw attachment
    - Whipper attachment
    - Additional extension pole
    Hitachi Whipper Snipper
    Hitachi Chainsaw
    Hitachi Blower
    Stihl Blower
    Stihl Hedger
    Large A frame ladder
    Various hand tools

PRICE: $135,000.00

If you are interested please contact Todd via email toddhamling@gmail.com to request all relevant information. A signed confidentiality agreement will be required before any information is sent.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920