Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425

Thread: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Up for sale are 46 long term customers all located in north and northwest west area (Essendon, Brunswick, Coburg, Tullamarine) with the cut value @ $3195.00.

Work can be achieved easily working around 13 to 15 hours per week. Servicing mostly body corporates with some privates residences as well. All properties receive 15 visits per year currently all set at 4 weeks while in the slow growing season. service is increased at the start of spring.

Will introduce clients to make it a smooth transition. This is a great round to start up or perhaps a top up, there are no Franchise fees so all money made is more profit to you.

Round is up for sale due to retirement.

Asking price $20,000

For more Information please contact Vince on Mobile 0419 002211
    Last edited by administrator; 28-04-2022 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling mistake prophet

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

FOR SALE: LAWN MOWING BUSINESS. MELBOURNE, INNER SOUTH- EAST.

Owner moving overseas.

Great lifestyle! Relatively compact working region- some along the bayside. Friendly customers with plenty of options in landscaping and gardening. Previously, the business was more significant, but let go of the landscaping and most gardening work for a more relaxed working environment and other outdoor pursuits. Now, I'm moving overseas.

The business has been established for over 15 years, and I am very willing to offer personal introductions and heads-up information.

FULL CUT PRICE: $2,784.00 (excluding gardening services).
    TURNOVER (2021-March 31st 2022): $44,659.00 incl. gardening services.

$20,000 (based on mowing income only)

PLUS FREE * HONDA BUFFALO 4 STROKE MOWER
    * HONDA 4 STROKE WHIPPER SNIPPER
    * HONDA 4 STROKE BLOWER

Please email Hamish at mrhamey@gmail.com or phone:0412 395 135.

Garden Business for sale Queensland

Inner Brisbane, Long standing Garden Maintenance business

- Enjoy a reliable income from DAY 1
    - Located Brisbane South & North side within 10klm of CBD
    - Original Business Established 30 years
    - Current Owner 5 Years
    - Average Monthly Income Exceeds $30k
    - Consistent growth over 5 years
    - No shortage of work, we only take the best jobs / clients & reject the rest
    - Currently booked ahead by a month
    - Relationships with the largest Body Corporate companies in Brisbane
    - No advertising needed
    - 2 x Tipper trucks suited to the run
    - Accountant prepared financials available
    - 3 x Experienced Staff Members x 5 days per week
    - Owner Works Average 3 days per week

Services provided:

- Property Maintenance
    - Small Tree trimming
    - Arborist referral service
    - Lawn Maintenance
    - Gardening Service
    - Cleaning Service
    - Waste Management
    - High Pressure Cleaning
    - Mulch & soil supply & lay

Business sale includes;

- Modern, high quality Plant & Equipment
    - 3 x Low klm Isuzu D-Max vehicles, all professionally wrapped with business branding, two with tipper trays
    - Digital scheduling system & invoicing
    - Long standing contact details
    - Website, Email account, Laptop, 2 x Mini iPad, handover of all existing software required to start immediately.

This business operated from Morningside, servicing Body Corporate clients, Investors and some private owners. The business does not advertise, expanding by word of mouth, Body Corporate referrals & website enquires. The business has approx. 200 Regular Scheduled Clients in the Central Brisbane 10klm radius and has 3 experienced staff members in place who know each property serviced.

Full Business Memorandum available upon request. Current owner has other business interests. Excellent clients in quality locations.

This is a great lifestyle business suited to a Husband/Wife team, working owner or Investor employing an experienced manager to run day to day operations. Working Monday – Friday, there is a huge opportunity to grow further simply by answering the phone & quoting.

Selling as a total package for $350,000. Not negotiable on price.

Email only - gardeningjobbrisbane@gmail.com

Lawn Mowing Business for sale Victoria

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well established lawn mowing & garden maintenance business is for sale with 45 long term customers all located in Boroondara/Yarra/Stonington council area with a cut value of $950 - $1,000 per week.

Work can be completed 4 – 5 days per week, servicing mostly private residences who have been long term clients, plenty of growth opportunities exist with a high level of enquiry

A full introduction to the client base will be provided to ensure a smooth transition to the new owner, this is a great round to start up or perhaps a top up to an existing round.

Business is for sale due to retirement.
    No equipment for sale.

Asking price $6,500

Call Craig 0412 516***
    Last edited by administrator; 1 Week Ago at 05:44 PM.

Lawn Mowing Business for Sale Victoria

Reason for sale:

This Lawn mowing business is for sale due to change of circumstances and career path.
    Type of business:

The services within this business are mostly mowing only clients with several mowing and garden clients as well as a handful of garden only clients. Mowing is mainly of house yards with a few ride on jobs.
    Ute and Equipment is not included in sale price, but can be negotiated as well.
    Clients:
    With clientele being mainly homeowners and a handful of Owners Corporation’s, the business is best suited to an organised and affable person.
    With the strong relationships I have been able to establish, clients are always requesting quotes for additional work. I am certain that if you continue in the same stead, this work flow will continue and increasing the work load, should that be what you want, would be no problem.

Why should you buy my business?

Since starting out 8 years ago, my business has grown organically, with out any advertising. I have found that my clients recommend my services to their neighbours, family and friends which has helped in grouping jobs and making the most of going between properties and reducing travel time between jobs.
    The business has bona fide good faith.

What would be required of you?

I am a sole trader and therefore I carry out all work on my own. With that said, I have had hired help from time to time for bigger jobs or to get through extra workload.
    My hours are usually around 8am to 4pm. Depending on the seasons. With growth and rain periods, days could be shorter or longer, but it all balances out in the end and no day is undoable.

Revenue:

I’ve been turning well over $80,000 + the last 2 years. Not including any extra jobs.
    Cut value of $5,500
    Rotation and Location:
    Customers are rotation of two weeks, three weeks and four weeks throughout the year. As mentioned above, there is additional seasonal work which is adjusted according to the weather.
    Clients range from outer to inner Bayside (Parkdale through to Brighton), inner South East (Surrey Hills to Malvern) and Eastern Suburbs (Donvale, Croydon and vermont). With several jobs in each area, you will find that while some of these areas are further away from each other, you can efficiently group jobs together, as per the schedule I will assist you with.

The Handover:

Don’t stress, I won’t be leaving you high and dry. A thorough handover will be done, the conditions of which can be negotiated on depending on your experience, requirements and price.
    The most important part is to ensure you have all the necessary information to service the clients as they are to maintain the strong good faith, I have with them.

Cost:

Price $35,000-$40,000 plus GST.

Open to offers and the possibility of splitting the up the run by area.

For further information please contact:

Owen
    0400 150 499

Lawnmowing Business for sale Victoria

Well established local business with 100 regular clients. Great business with an attractive unique brand and no franchise fees. High end clients paying good rates. Training and contracts provided.

Location Details

Bayside area Melbourne, no restriction on location.
    Servicing Melbourne's prestigious Bayside region, from Black Rock to Brighton, with regular ongoing opportunities inland towards Caulfield.

Potential

This business has so many long term clients that are extremely satisfied & loyal. We've built lstrong relationships with real estate agents, body corporate managers and high end clients thanks to always being a reliable and friendly service.
    The business needs a full time passionate new owner to take advantage of the plethora of work on your doorstep. Opportunities are endless in this space. Lots of leads are coming through and the scope for growth is enormous.

Skills

Being a landscaper or Horticulturist would be helpful. But most of all being a hard worker with integrity, and having attention to detail is most important.
    Full training and a handover will be provided and really anybody with the right attitude can learn.

Great lifestyle business and can be scaled up according to your appetite for growth and your business acumen.

Hours

Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm are the general hours.

Lease

NA, everything is in your trailer or in the back of your car!

Employees

There are no full time employees, We have some casual staff and they help out when required.
    As mentioned, this business can be scaled to double or triple based on your desire to grow.
    So much opportunity and a great well known & reliable brand.

Reason for Sale

Moving on to explore other career paths, have been in gardening for over a decade, time for a change.

About the Business

Urban Maintenance is a well established local Garden Maintenance & Landscaping company that started in Bayside Melbourne. This is a genuinely great opportunity to acquire a profitable lifestyle business that has huge scope to grow. With all social media platforms and a website in place, including branded uniforms. Over 100 regular clients and many full day gardening jobs at some of Melbourne's most beautiful homes & suburbs.
    We have built fantastic relationships with real estate agents, body corporate managers and regularly service commercial properties such as doctor's offices, gyms and also cafes.
    Great setup with a massive 8x5 trailer with it's own mowing ramp. Wrapped in vinyl, the trailer looks fantastic and very profesional. Trailer is included !
    The equipment is all top of the line and very well looked after. Multiple mowers and brush cutters are included. Also hedge cutters and pole pruners, all the necessary equipment is available.

History

Urban maintenance is close to 4 years old, and was founded by David after owning his own successful mowing franchise.
    David has built so many long lasting connections and Urban Maintenance carries a strong reputation across it's market.

I’m Asking for $120000 but negotiable

Call David 0434619531

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425