Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Up for sale are 46 long term customers all located in north and northwest west area (Essendon, Brunswick, Coburg, Tullamarine) with the cut value @ $3195.00.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Work can be achieved easily working around 13 to 15 hours per week. Servicing mostly body corporates with some privates residences as well. All properties receive 15 visits per year currently all set at 4 weeks while in the slow growing season. service is increased at the start of spring.

Will introduce clients to make it a smooth transition. This is a great round to start up or perhaps a top up, there are no Franchise fees so all money made is more profit to you.

Round is up for sale due to retirement.

Asking price $20,000

For more Information please contact Vince on Mobile 0419
    Last edited by administrator; 31-03-2023 at 10:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistake prophet

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

FOR SALE: LAWN MOWING BUSINESS. MELBOURNE, INNER SOUTH- EAST.

Owner moving overseas.

Great lifestyle! Relatively compact working region- some along the bayside. Friendly customers with plenty of options in landscaping and gardening. Previously, the business was more significant, but let go of the landscaping and most gardening work for a more relaxed working environment and other outdoor pursuits. Now, I'm moving overseas.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    The business has been established for over 15 years, and I am very willing to offer personal introductions and heads-up information.

FULL CUT PRICE: $2,784.00 (excluding gardening services).
    TURNOVER (2021-March 31st 2022): $44,659.00 incl. gardening services.

$20,000 (based on mowing income only)

PLUS FREE * HONDA BUFFALO 4 STROKE MOWER
    * HONDA 4 STROKE WHIPPER SNIPPER
    * HONDA 4 STROKE BLOWER

Pphone:0412
    Last edited by administrator; 31-03-2023 at 10:06 AM.

Garden Business for sale Queensland

SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Inner Brisbane, Long standing Garden Maintenance business
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    - Enjoy a reliable income from DAY 1
    - Located Brisbane South & North side within 10klm of CBD
    - Original Business Established 30 years
    - Current Owner 5 Years
    - Average Monthly revenue exceeds $25k
    - Consistent growth over 5 years
    - No shortage of work, we only take the best jobs / clients & reject the rest
    - Always booked ahead
    - Relationships with the largest Body Corporate companies in Brisbane
    - No advertising needed
    - 2 x Branded Tipper trucks suited to the run
    - Accountant prepared financials available
    - 2 x Experienced Staff Members x 5 days per week
    - Owner Works Average 3 days per week including payroll, bookkeeping, maintenance & supplies.

Services provided:

- Property Maintenance
    - Small Tree trimming
    - Arborist referral service
    - Lawn Maintenance
    - Gardening Service
    - Cleaning Service
    - Waste Management
    - High Pressure Cleaning
    - Mulch & soil supply & lay

Business sale includes;

- Modern, high quality Plant & Equipment
    - 2 x Low klm Isuzu D-Max vehicles, all professionally wrapped with business branding and with tipper trays
    - Digital scheduling system & invoicing
    - Long standing phone number
    - Website, Email account, Laptop, 2 x Mini iPad, handover of all existing software required to start immediately

Seller will provide one week on the job training and up to one week systems training including handover of IT equipment, vehicle transfers, phone contract etc.

This business operated from Morningside, servicing mostly Body Corporate clients, Investors and some private owners. The business does not advertise, expanding by word of mouth, Body Corporate referrals & website enquires. The business has approx. 200 Regular Scheduled Clients in the Central Brisbane 10klm radius and has 2 experienced staff members in place who know each property serviced.

Full Business Memorandum available upon request. Current owner has other business interests. Excellent clients in quality locations.

This is a great lifestyle business suited to a Husband/Wife team, working owner or Investor employing an experienced manager to run day to day operations. Working Monday – Friday, there is a huge opportunity to grow further simply by answering the phone & quoting more work.

Selling as a walk in/walk out package for $195,000.

This is a great business, we will not consider low ball offers, don’t waste your time or ours.
    Last edited by administrator; 31-03-2023 at 10:07 AM.

Lawn Mowing Business for sale Victoria

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well established lawn mowing & garden maintenance business is for sale with 45 long term customers all located in Boroondara/Yarra/Stonington council area with a cut value of $950 - $1,000 per week.

Work can be completed 4 – 5 days per week, servicing mostly private residences who have been long term clients, plenty of growth opportunities exist with a high level of enquiry

A full introduction to the client base will be provided to ensure a smooth transition to the new owner, this is a great round to start up or perhaps a top up to an existing round.

Business is for sale due to retirement.
    No equipment for sale.

Asking price $6,500

Call Craig 0412 516***
    Last edited by administrator; 01-08-2022 at 05:44 PM.

Lawn Mowing Business for Sale Victoria
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Reason for sale:

This Lawn mowing business is for sale due to change of circumstances and career path.
    Type of business:

The services within this business are mostly mowing only clients with several mowing and garden clients as well as a handful of garden only clients. Mowing is mainly of house yards with a few ride on jobs.
    Ute and Equipment is not included in sale price, but can be negotiated as well.
    Clients:
    With clientele being mainly homeowners and a handful of Owners Corporation’s, the business is best suited to an organised and affable person.
    With the strong relationships I have been able to establish, clients are always requesting quotes for additional work. I am certain that if you continue in the same stead, this work flow will continue and increasing the work load, should that be what you want, would be no problem.

Why should you buy my business?

Since starting out 8 years ago, my business has grown organically, with out any advertising. I have found that my clients recommend my services to their neighbours, family and friends which has helped in grouping jobs and making the most of going between properties and reducing travel time between jobs.
    The business has bona fide good faith.

What would be required of you?

I am a sole trader and therefore I carry out all work on my own. With that said, I have had hired help from time to time for bigger jobs or to get through extra workload.
    My hours are usually around 8am to 4pm. Depending on the seasons. With growth and rain periods, days could be shorter or longer, but it all balances out in the end and no day is undoable.

Revenue:

I’ve been turning well over $80,000 + the last 2 years. Not including any extra jobs.
    Cut value of $5,500
    Rotation and Location:
    Customers are rotation of two weeks, three weeks and four weeks throughout the year. As mentioned above, there is additional seasonal work which is adjusted according to the weather.
    Clients range from outer to inner Bayside (Parkdale through to Brighton), inner South East (Surrey Hills to Malvern) and Eastern Suburbs (Donvale, Croydon and vermont). With several jobs in each area, you will find that while some of these areas are further away from each other, you can efficiently group jobs together, as per the schedule I will assist you with.

The Handover:

Don’t stress, I won’t be leaving you high and dry. A thorough handover will be done, the conditions of which can be negotiated on depending on your experience, requirements and price.
    The most important part is to ensure you have all the necessary information to service the clients as they are to maintain the strong good faith, I have with them.

Cost:

Price $35,000-$40,000 plus GST.

Open to offers and the possibility of splitting the up the run by area.

For further information please contact:

Owen
    Last edited by administrator; 31-03-2023 at 10:08 AM.

Lawn & Garden Maintenance Business for Sale Victoria
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    • Melbourne Sth East – Solo Operator
    (Somerville, Hastings, Tyabb, Langwarrin, Bittern, Pearcedale, Baxter, Seaford)
    • Established for 7 years with approximately 50 regular clients
    • Long serving clients with excellent payment history
    • Closely grouped together for minimal travel
    Services Include but not limited to
    • Hand & Ride-on Mowing - 20 cuts per annum
    • Garden Maintenance - Quarterly
    • Soft landscaping
    • Misc garden works

Clients primarily include
    • Strata Maintenance/Body Corps
    • Commercial Properties
    • Government Depts
    • Domestic

Turnover
    • 2020/2021 - $115K ex GST (During Covid)
    • 2021/2022 - $125k ex GST

The important stuff
    • Service Value - $7508.00
    • Cost – $30k negotiable (quick sale for the round only)
    Additional on offer if required

• Tandem 8 x 5 Trailer
    • Range of equipment (Honda, Shindaiwa, Echo)
    • Ride on Mowers (Cub Cadet Pro Z 148S with 40hrs & Greenfield 34” for those smaller jobs)

In summary, A great business and lifestyle for someone starting off with an immediate healthy income or a current contractor looking to expand. Additional work is always on offer from both existing and new clients.
    A full handover will be undertaken for a smooth transition to the buyer with client introduction, scope of works, client data base etc and just in time with the busy growing season ahead of us.

For more information and further discussion please contact Tony 0439 ******
    Last edited by administrator; 28-09-2022 at 10:26 AM.

Gardening and lawn mowing runs for sale NSW
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    All located on Sydney’s North Shore

All runs are tight with next to no travel time between jobs.
    Mixture of residential, commercial, real estate and strata.
    All long term clients.
    Customers are all used to annual price increases.
    Ideal ‘bolt on’ or kickstart runs.
    Introductions to all customers and on going support.

Buy one, two or all runs.

Run 1
    3 properties in St Ives, 2 in Wahroonga and 1 in Turramurra
    All residential
    Cut value $1124
    Sale Price $5220

Run 2
    6 properties in Lindfield, 2 in Killara and 1 in Gordon
    Mix of residential and real estate managed properties
    Cut value $1494
    Sale price $6723

Run 3
    8 properties in Roseville, 2 in Roseville chase and 1 in Castle Cove
    Mix of residential, real estate managed properties and 1 commercial.
    ***For this run you will need a police check, be double vaccinated and have an annual flu shot, please do not offer if you cannot satisfy these requirements**
    Mix of gardening and gardening and lawn mowing.
    Cut value $2538
    Sale price $21,570

For further info please email Steve
    sdstapo@gmail.com
    Last edited by administrator; 29-06-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Lawnmowing Business for sale Qld
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    2 x Lucrative businesses that go hand in hand, Lawn & Garden Maintenance + Firewood Business. Together these generate stable and consistent high income all year round. Benefit from both the summer and winter season.

Servicing Brisbane's Western Suburbs - Majority of jobs are located in Paddington, Ashgrove, Milton, Toowong and Indooroopilly.

Key points

- $180k turnover 2021 - 2022. 3 months July - September saw a turnover of $69k.
    - Week ending 11/11/22 generated in excess of $4,800 for a 4 day, 36 hour work week, carried out by one person.
    - Recent price increases.
    - Located in the Western suburbs.
    - Low overheads and short travel time between jobs.
    - Genuinely a very well run and profitable business.
    - 3-5 days a week for 1 person or 2-4 days a week for 2 people.
    - Urgent sale needed!

A Confidential Business Information Memorandum will be available by the end of next week at the latest. A Confidentiality Agreement will need to be signed before information on the business is passed on.

Please feel free to get in contact if you'd like to find out more information.

0407 676 910
    Last edited by administrator; 31-03-2023 at 10:17 AM.

Lawnmowing Business for sale NSW

GONE GONE GONE Fishing

TDL – those damn lawns for sale $22,000 (ABN 7971 287 5710)

Sales for the financial year 2021-2022 $40,045

Covering Coffs Harbour and surrounds.

“Lawn care, garden care, light chainsaw work, rubbish removal, pressure cleaning.”
    Comes with…

CAR
    1. Toyota Hilux 2006 model registration AK91RY registration expires 25 September 2023
    Odo 272,000 November 2022 $5000

TRAILER
    2. Box Trailer registration expires 8 April 2023 $5000
    Contains 2 wheelie bins and 2 weed sprayers.
    Electric brakes.

EQUIPMENT ($7000)

3. Honda self-propelled mower (unused) $1900
    4. Honda self-propelled mower (purchased 2019) $500
    5. Honda line trimmer single pole umk 435 $300
    6. Honda Versa Tool head new (with used trimmer, hedger and chainsaw attachments) $1200
    7. Honda Versa Tool head (purchased 2019) $300
    8. Honda Blower new $550
    9. Honda Blower (choice of 2 used) $300
    10. John Deer Ride – on X300 (hrs , new deck March 2022) $2000
    11. Pressure Cleaner Toolex brand Commercial with hose, garden hose, lance, broom, whir a way drum cleaner) $1000
    12. Sundry small tools (shovel, rake, crowbar, secateurs)
    13. Sundry equipment parts (Mower air filter, mower blades, trimmer line)

BUSINESS $5000
    Main customers
    • The Edge Real Estate
    • Nolans Real Estate
    • ACE Strata Management
    • Jetty Strata
    • 19 regular properties with the opportunity to increase this number through the above businesses. I have been decreasing this number over recent years as I approached retirement.

REASON FOR SALE
    • I’m retiring.
    Last edited by administrator; 20-04-2023 at 02:39 PM.

Commercial Lawnmowing Business for sale
    SOLD SOLD SOLD 12 WEEKS
    We are a medium sized commercial garden maintenance business based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. As our business continues to grow the scope of properties we look after is also changing along with service areas. We have been moving more into the larger commercial sites and are starting to run out of time to manage some of our smaller sites across the Eastern Suburbs. Below are some details

1. Expectations – We do collect grass at some sites however this is NOT a requirement of any of these jobs it is just something we have done from day one. We have however over the last 12 months or so moved to more mulching of job sites. Anything that is pushed mowed is only every mulched. There are no set days to attend so these can fit into a pre existing schedule if required. None of the properties have any access issues
    2. All prices for these customers were increased in June 2022 of this year so they will be due again this year. Most customers received roughly between 5-6% price increase.
    3. Pain Points – The only one I can think of is at a f/gully property we need to contact 2 tenants to have their back gates open as their backyards are a part of the actual service. If they aren’t open we just don’t do them which they know this).
    4. I’ve spent a lot of time working thru our entire client base with my team to ensure they work for us. What I mean by that is I have weeded out the clients which are issues, wanted a particular service date etc. All our current clients are completed on our terms with regards to schedule (occasionally they may ask for a special visit but rarely), they all usually pay within the 7days and don’t cause us issues.
    5. How Long have we had each client: These clients have been with us for a min of 3+yrs with the longest being 11yrs.

We currently have 23 commercial customers for sale and the areas range from Croydon, Ringwood, Montrose, Donvale, Bayswater, Mooroolbark, Doncaster, Mitcham, Glen Iris, Wheelers Hill & Glen Waverly

All of these customers are body corporates with 4 x child care centres as well.

I will make all the introductions to the commercial managers and child care centres and help with any handover required. Please note all commercial managers will want a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and you may need to complete a document with them for your banking details.

Cut Value is approx. $23k (NB a number of these properties have either a six monthly or quarterly prune which is not included in the cut value)

Asking price $45K however more than happy to discuss further

Please either email: blueridge
    Last edited by administrator; 12-07-2023 at 01:05 PM.

Closing of business sale

Sols sold sold

I will be closing my lawn/garden business effective 1 March 2023 and selling the vehicle, trailer and all equipment. Some items are for sale now. Contact Gary on 0424 666 027. Location Coffs Harbour.

Equipment for sale now
    1. Honda self propelled 216 M3 UN-USED.
    Complete with catcher, mulching plug, spare spark plug, 4 fresh blades, and filter.
    Retail price$1,799 selling $1,700
    2. Honda Versa tool PowerHead UN-USED UMC 425
    Retail price $549 selling $500
    I have an unused brushcutter extension/head for retail price $199

Equipment for sale from 1 March 2023

1. Honda Self Propelled 216 M3 mower with catcher
    Purchased in 2019
    With spare spark, 4 blades and filter. Unused catcher bag.
    Selling $650

2. Honda Self Propelled 216 M3 mower with catcher
    Purchased in 2017
    With spare spark, 4 fresh blades and filter. Unused catcher bag.
    Selling $450

3. Honda Brushcutter UMk 435 (larger of the two)
    Purchased 2012
    Selling $250

4. Honda Versa Tool PowerHead UMC 425
    Purchased 2019
    With Hedger attachment
    Selling $400

5. John Deere ride-on tractor X300 17 HP (purchased 2009 for $6,300)
    Complete new deck/pulleys/blades/belt purchased June 2022
    270 hours approx. Body has some rust on the foot rest area. Seat has 2 small tears since glued up.
    It is superseded by the john deere X350 which retails $8,300
    It is booked in for a full service 15 February 2023 at Honda Coffs Harbour.
    Selling $3000

6. Toolex high pressure water cleaner
    4500psc with hose, extra nozzles and lance. Includes a Whirl-away 3 hose drum cleaner valued over $1000
    Purchased 2015 for $1,750
    Selling $1000

7. Toyota Hilux 2006 model dual cab NSW registration AK91RY White
    Odo 273,000 January 2023
    Registration till September 2023
    Mechanics good, body average.
    $10,000

8. Box trailer with high sides and electric brakes. NSW Registration U76969
    Registration till April 2023
    Front drop down gate for 2 mowers, rear drop down ramp fits ride-on and wheelie bins.
    $5,000
    Last edited by administrator; 20-04-2023 at 02:36 PM.

Sold sold sold in 4 weeks

Lawn mowing business for sale Victoria

60 Body Corporate properties in the Eastern Suburbs.
    Scope for more work if wanted.

My son and I have built it up over the last 10 years, reason for selling is that I’m retiring, and he is going overseas to travel.
    The usual scope of works for most of the properties is: Mow and edge of common lawns and prune, tidy, weed and poison common garden areas.
    Most properties are scheduled for 12 monthly visits (8 4-weekly visits and 4 5-weekly visits over spring/Winter).
    Half have either an extra “mow only” visit or become 3 weekly over the growing season September – December.
    Several have extra visits + charge for “big prunes” every 6-8 months.
    There’s complete flexibility regarding day/time of the jobs.
    We have a great relationship with the body corporate managers. They have already been notified that we will be handing over the caretaking of the properties to a new contractor.

Annual earnings $100,00 + (not including the extra big pruning visits, and several properties have small private add-on lawn jobs).

Asking $45,000.No tools/equipment included

One person working hard could do all of the work but would need a second person over the busy period of September-December.
    Starting date for the buyer would be EARLY MAY.

We will be providing documentation clearly outlining the requirements of each property and will also give the option of visiting each property with us/or working with us for a period.

Purchaser will need to have and provide Public Liability Insurance .

Steven..ph. 043268..….
    Last edited by administrator; 26-03-2023 at 06:21 PM.

LAWN MOWING BUSINESS & EQUIPMENT FOR SALE Queensland
    Due to a medical condition the owner is selling the entire business & equipment.
    $110,000.00
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    EQUIPMENT:

Tractor: Ventrac 4231, 31 HP Turbo Diesel all-wheel drive complete with front and rear auxiliary hydraulics, front and rear work lights, duel all terrain wheels, suspension wrap around seat with seat belt, rear electrics for hi lift catcher, 3 point rear hitch, back up alarm, canopy, alternate foot control, strobe light and weight transfer. See Spec’s: Ventrac 4231 4231 Compact Tractor See it in action Slope Mower - YouTube

Accessories:
    1. EB480 Aerator plug or with slitting tine option complete with suite case weights & stand. Ventrac Core Aerator In Action! - YouTube
    2. RV600 vacuum collection system with transport/storage stand. Ventrac RV600 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM - YouTube
    3. HM602 Finish mowing deck 60 inch with mulch kit – can be used with above – needs new deck – have it in stock with sale.
    4. HM702 finishing mower 72 inch rear discharge. See information video. New Premium Finish Mower Decks by Ventrac - YouTube
    5. HQ680 Tuff cut slashing deck with jockey wheels No 1 – to be refurbished.
    6. HQ680 Tuff cut slashing deck with jockey wheels No 2 see it in action. Mowing Steep Highway Ditches Ventrac 4500 Tough Cut - YouTube *different tractor shown.
    7. HE480 Scoop bucket. See it in action. The Best Ventrac Attachment For Versatility That Works – HE480 – Simple Start - YouTube * different tractor shown on video
    8. Silvan 200L 12V Traylink Sprayer Silvan 200L 12V Traylink Sprayer - Bunnings Australia with fitted alternatives of either a 2m boom or 4m fold poly nozzle guards, fence line spray nozzle and power jet spray gun. All fully plumbed.
    9. Ventrac accessory – 2 x Front Counter-Weight Bracket with suit case weights.
    PARTS:
    There is > $20,000.00 worth of parts including spare tyres, sprayer parts and other equipment.
    OTHER EQUIPMENT:
    Trailer duel wheels car type 7 meters with ramps, on deck tool box.
    Various whipper snipers both bull bar and handle type, specialized service equipment including hydraulic high pressure 6 micron filter, hedgers and a commercial Honda HRU216 push mower, manuals, Etc.

BUSINESS:
    Our registered in Queensland Business names, Domains, web pages, policies & procedures, policy statements, Etc.
    Inspection welcome by appointment: all enquires to
    Last edited by administrator; 29-06-2023 at 10:56 AM.

Garden Maintenance Business 4Sale

Melbourne South East and Bayside

Operating 2 years as a side business but with signs of promise for a savvy operator to develop a loyal client base through quality services. Work is within residential multi dwelling properties.

Business:
    Fortnightly service between 1st September and 30th May
    Three weekly service between June1st to 30Th August
    Yearly Income $24,00.00
    Time commitment per service run set at 11 Hours

Included in sale trailer Shown in Image 8 x 4
    2 commercial Honda Mowers 19” Push mower + 21” Self propelled with very little use
    Stihl Backpack blower and Stihl Line trimmer
    Shindaiwa Hedge trimmer

Leaving due to new business venture

Asking Price including goodwill, trailer and equipment $12000.00
    Email: astroboy1001@gmail.com

FOR SALE – Mowing Business Victoria SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 7 WEEKS
    Well established Lawn Mowing Business operating for over 15 years

Servicing the Mornington Peninsula (Portsea, Rye, Rosebud, Dromana, Mount Martha, Mornington, Mt Eliza, Hastings, Tyabb, Somerville, Baxter, Frankston, Seaford, Carrum)

106 Clients in Total
    Clients primarily include: Strata/Body Corporates, Commercial Properties, NDIS/Peninsula Health, Residential Properties

Cut Value: $5959.00

This workload is currently completed by a solo operator, 5-6 days per week, averaging 8 hours per day.
    Plenty of extra gardening work required at Commercial and Body Corporate jobs.

A full handover including client database for a smooth transition to the buyer

Equipment and brand new Bayswater Custom Trailer available for sale separately

Priced to sell: $22,000k

Ashley - 0402 93****
    Last edited by administrator; 18-06-2023 at 04:46 PM.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast