Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

Default Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 4 WEEKS
    Lawn Mowing Round for sale Victoria
    Established mowing round for sale - Bentleigh, Moorabbin, Cheltenham, Heatherton area.
    25 regular residential customers. All great customers with extra work available.
    Cut Value $950
    Asking Price $7500 negotiable
    For more information please contact
    Dave 0413 ****
    Last edited by administrator; 19-02-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

LAWN MOWING business Victoria in Bayside area Black Rock Sandringham for sale
    SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 6 WEEKS
    Established 4 years Residential Mowing round
    30 solid clients
    Cut value. $1140
    Always extra work available
    2 and 3 weekly cuts

This round is very compact and requires little driving and allows for optimum efficiency It will suit a start up or as a top up to an existing business It would be an advantage if you have some experience in the industry. I am willing to train you as much as required
    This business is for take over in late April or early May

Asking price is $9500

EQUIPMENT
    I have a 9 month old Rover Self Propelled mower and a 12 month old brush cutter If you need these I will GIVE them to you with the purchase

TRAILER

Specialized mowing trailer I will sell It needs a new floor $300 and a bit of a tidy up.
    I will consider an offer over$850
    Please contact me for a coffee and a chat. ( my shout ) Contact Gary at or 04238***
    Last edited by administrator; 09-07-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Lawn Mowing Business for sale Victoria

sold sold sold 9 weeks

Well established lawn mowing business for sale, with plenty of room for potential growth, areas include - Croydon, Mooroolbark, Lilydale, Chirnside Park and Kilsyth. Also some rural properties.
    With 50+ clients. Private, businesses and body corporate. On job training provided.
    This is not a franchise. Selling due to going into a family business.
    Business Name and Phone Number
    Equipment included:
    1 Stihl Blower Vac

2 Stihl Whipper Snippers

1 Honda Hedger

1 Honda Lawn Edger

1 19" Honda Lawn Mower wide shute with 2 catchers

1 21" Honda Self Propelled Lawn Mower (old but still works)

John Deere 48" cut Ride On Mower

4 Fuel Containers

1 Spray pump

1 Ladder

Grass Bags

Old Dual Axle trailer with ramps. (Needs repairs)

Sale price is $26,500

Phone Sue or Stan

03 5797**
    Last edited by administrator; 08-05-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Aussie Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

sold sold sold 7 weeks
    FOR SALE: Lawn mowing business, Vic.

Established lawn mowing and gardening business FOR SALE in northern and western suburbs of Melbourne
    This business has NO FRANCHISE fees.
    Selling due to health issues and travel plans.
    All jobs extremely well priced.
    Areas currently serviced include Glenroy, Oak Park, Pascoe Vale, Coburg, Tullamarine, Niddrie, East Keilor, West Brunswick, Thornbury, Reservoir, Meadow Heights, Roxburgh Park, Greenvale, Westmeadows, Airport West, Maidstone, Sunshine, Footscray
    Currently have over 45 clients on books including body corporate and private clients (residential owners)
    Will accompany purchaser to introduce clients, locate body corporate job sites, explain what needs to be done & provide details of clients including name, phone numbers, email addresses etc to ensure a smooth handover.
    Happy to train if necessary.
    Current cut value of business is around $2750 per month, which doesn’t include extra work (spraying weeds, pruning, rubbish removal etc.) which will be requested. Gross income for 12 months to 30th June 2014 was $49,000.
    Purchase price includes a 6x4 aluminium box trailer with a 3 foot cage and tipping facility. Have some power tools (mower, wipper snipper, hedge trimmer, air broom, chain saw), hand tools and ladders available which can be included in purchase price.
    Asking price for round, including trailer and tools is $27,500. (mowing round only)
    Also available at extra cost – 2008 Ford Falcon one ton utility equipped with two aluminium tool boxes, ladder rack and fitted with an on/off loading ramp. Registered until November, 2015. 98,700 km on speedo at time of advertising.
    Asking price for utility and mowing round, including trailer and tools is $35,000.
    For further information, please contact Wayne on: ***
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 08-05-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Aussie Re: Lawn Mowing Business For Sale

sold sold sold in 7 weeks
    Lawn Mowing Business Victoria For sale

Commercial lawn mowing/gardening round Malvern To Deer Park Vic Area For Sale

Two blue chip commercial customers, 5 sites with a total cut value of $2300 plus “extras”
    Well established mowing/gardening business that has run for over five years. No catching of grass 100% ride on work. The only waste taken away is the removal of tree trimmings etc. from pruning when required. I have a legitimate reason for selling my business and this is a rare opportunity to purchase a customer base that is all commercial work. I have had these customers for over 5 years and I will provide full training/handover to the successful purchaser. I am getting out of the business but will keep my gear for my own property so I am only selling the customer base.
    Selling price $15,000

For more information email
    Last edited by administrator; 23-04-2015 at 12:14 PM.

SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 1 WEEK
    Lawn Mowing Business fopr sale Logan and South East Queensland area

Clients

Greg’s operates in the Logan and S.E. Queensland area, and has 15 commercial customers which we have been servicing for eight to ten years. Some are weekly maintenance, while others are maintained on a fortnightly basis. All of these properties have weekend or after hours unimpeded access.
    Besides these, we also service nine private client properties, some of which are substantial properties, on a fortnightly basis,

The business is currently returning $7,200 on an average month across all commercial customers. Greg’s Garden Care has regular inquiries for further domestic garden maintenance services during the course of the year, which will generate income over and above that stated. Plus, there is the potential for expansion over time.

Greg’s is currently listed in the SEQ Yellow Pages and has a modest website at http://www.gregsgardencare.com.au/ We are prepared to allow the right purchaser to continue to use the business name as it has accrued a firm reputation as a professional and reliable brand name. Phone numbers unfortunately are not transferable

The husband and wife team which are Greg’s are now in their middle sixties and are looking to retire, handing over the business reigns to a dependable operator.

The asking price for this locally respected business as described above, is $ 60,000. This covers plant and equipment and customer based goodwill. If you would like to view the plant and equipment ( see below) , require further information, or discuss the business in more depth,

please call Greg on ***or (07) 3208**8.

TRUCK

2005 Toyota Workmate dropside tray back with loading ramps and spare wheel.
    Deck mounted hydraulic crane
    Electric trailer brake controller in cab.
    Registered to 06/2015
    Regularly serviced and maintained to makers spec.
    Number plate 60 MOW sold with the vehicle

TRAILER

8’ x 5’ tandem steel trailer with over riding brakes, loading ramps and spare wheel. Fitted with two lockable tool boxes approx 1200 x 450 x 450 in size

3 MOWERS

WALKER 23 hp petrol, zero turn, 42” deck, grass-catching mower
    New Motor, cutting deck, drive tyres and spare wheel. Comes with a set of unused spare drive belts, operators manual and spare parts catalogue.
    JOHN DEERE Auto, petrol, ride on mower with 42” cutting deck. Good tyres and
    belt
    1 X 216 HONDA self propelled, three speed mower

4 BLOWERS / VACUUMS

2 x STIHL hand held blowers
    1 x SHINDAIWA back pack blower
    1 x RYOBI vacuum

2 WHIPPER SNIPPERS

2 X SHINDAIWA whipper snippers
    1 x roll of snipper cord

2 HEDGE TRIMMERS

1 x SHINDAIWA extended hedge trimmer
    1 x TONAKA Hedge trimmer

2 SAWS

1 X HUSQVANA chain saw
    1 x WOLF extending manual pole saw with lopper and saw attachments.

Other equipment

2 x 18 lt. Back pack weed sprayers
    1 x Fertiliser spreader
    1 x Cargo net and load lashings
    1 x wheel barrow
    Fuel drums – 1 x 20lt, 1 x 10 lt, 1 x 5 lt.
    Poison drum 1 x 5 lt
    Garden-waste wool bags
    Assorted hand tools (pruners, secateurs etc.)

All plant has been regularly serviced and repairs carried out in good time. This set up is ready to earn! If you need further information, please do not hesitate to call Greg on 0417 7***
    Last edited by administrator; 20-03-2015 at 12:00 PM.

SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 2WEEKS
    Lawn Mowing Business for Sale - Bulimba/Hawthorne QLD

The Business:
    • Generates annual income of approx. $73,000 with lots of potential for extra work - 61 clients.
    • 90% of clients in Bulimba/Balmoral/Hawthorne area and 6 customers in Morningside/Norman Park.
    • Clients within 1-2km radius.
    • Approx. 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
    • Own business – no franchise and no fees.
    • Ideal add-on to an existing business or new business for sole trader.

Clients/Fees:
    • All jobs well priced at an average of $50ph pro rata and very little travel time.
    • Nearly all clients serviced on a 2 weekly basis in summer and 3 weekly in winter.
    • Mix of Body Corporate and Private Clients (residential).
    • Loyal customers who regularly provide referrals.
    • Payment via EFT so little administration.

Background:
    • Well established business for 6 years and continues to receive referrals.
    • Selling the business as relocating and unable to manage current workload.

Training & Referrals:
    • Happy to provide training in lawn mowing techniques.
    • Will accompany purchaser to introduce to clients and explain the nature of the work.
    • Currently use Keep It Easy software and happy to help with set up/ training.
    • Phone number not transferable but happy to refer future leads to purchaser.

Asking Price:
    $20,000
    Please note: Equipment and vehicle not included in the sale.

For further information – please call Mo on ***or email to ***
    Last edited by administrator; 14-04-2015 at 03:13 PM.

SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 1 WEEK
    Lawn mowing and gardening round for sale Victoria . (This is not a franchise.)

Well established business with 45 regular clients + 7 clients on a call basis with plenty of room for growth.
    Areas include - Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Coburg, Glenroy, Fawkner.
    Ideal add on to existing business or new business for sole trader.
    All lawns are cut on a 3-4 weekly basis with regular gardening work, generating $23,000-$28,000 per annum.

Selling clients only. Sale Price $15,000.

Ph: 0400 *
    Last edited by administrator; 16-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.

sold sold sold in 8 weeks FOR SALE: Strata cleaning/gardening contracts, NSW

Business established in 2004, based in western suburbs.
    This is not a franchise therefore there are no fee’s at all and your minimum earning income per month is guaranteed. I have 11 contracts for sale; I have been looking after these sites since I have opened my business in 2004 except 2 contracts, I have been looking after this 2 site for 2 year now.

4 contract on weekly basis and 7 contract on a fortnight base. I have been working 2-4 days per week. There are a lot of extra work . There is a big potential if you like to grow the business.
    Minimum guaranteed gross income is $4073.00 per month. This amount does not include any extras and some other private house work I do. I will include my private customers in sale also. You do not need to take them on if you wish.

I also would like to sell my trailer and equipment. Trailer is 2014 model 4x9 foot, shelfs inside, fully enclosed and lockable. Honda mower, Hasqvarna back pack bower, Echo small blower, Tanaka hedge trimmer, Shindaiwa line trimmer, Hasqvarna chainsaw, Briggs&Stratton Patrol pressure washer and Pullman backpack vacuum cleaner. I will also include other small items like weed sprayer and window cleaner.

I will provide training and give advice/support after sales if need it.
    Asking price for contract is $22,000 ono
    Asking price for equipment and trailer is $9,000 ono
    Or $28,000 for everything

Contact Fred on 0404 ***
    Last edited by administrator; 21-08-2015 at 11:06 AM.

FOR SALE - LAWN MOWING & GARDENING BUSINESS
    SYDNEY, LOWER NORTH SHORE
    SOLD SOLD SOLD IN 10 WEEKS
    THE BUSINESS snapshot
    • This will be your own business – it’s not a franchise, therefore there are no on-going fees.
    • Established and operated by the seller since 2009…the business brand is trusted and well known amongst customers as a professionally run business, offering reliable and quality services.
    • Annual Turnover/Invoiced Sales – 4yr. average of $80,000pa (ex. GST).
    • Customer base of x60 customers (approx. 95% residential / 5% commercial) –
    - 80% are ‘scheduled’ every 2 weeks for 9 months & every 3-4 weeks for 3 months
    - 20% ‘call as required’.
    • Seller works 4 days a week, so there’s plenty of room for growth. Areas serviced –
    - Mondays…….normally off, or wet weather catch-up days, or half/full day non-scheduled jobs
    - Tues+Wed..…Killara/Castlecove/Chatswood/Willoughby/Northbridge/Naremburn
    - Thurs+Fri…….Riverview/Longueville/Northwood/Lane Cove/Hunters Hill/Gladesville.
    • Services charged at –
    - Lawn Mowing Service = $60.00 per cut (ex. GST)
    - Gardening Service (everything else outside of Lawn Mowing) = $70.00/hr (ex. GST).
    • Schedules have been refined so one operator may adequately service all customers without rushing. This ensures quality workmanship and little travel time between jobs. Seller employs a Casual when required for larger 1-2 day soft landscaping/planting jobs.
    • Daily operating times – typically 8am to 4pm.
    • Customer base has been ‘culled’ over the last three years to leave only the best customers (no late payers, friendly, good access to properties).
    • All new business comes from direct approach, customer referral, and car/trailer decals.
    • MYOB Bookkeeping/Accounting/Taxation related information handled by my registered Chartered Accountant (books/history available from July 2011 to date).

ASSETS FOR SALE
    CUSTOMER DATABASE + BUSINESS BRAND/GOODWILL
    • The business is being sold as a going concern and is therefore GST free.
    • The seller will provide the purchaser with a three week change over period to introduce customers and take the purchaser through the requirements of each job.
    • Rights and ownership of the entire customer database (from 2009 to date)
    • Rights and ownership of registered Business Names, registered Domain Names, and the business mobile phone number
    • USB stick to include –
    - All customer Excel spreadsheets from 2009 (detailing full contact details and email addresses)
    - Word templates showing business logo for preparing/saving customer quotes electronically
    - Professionally designed logo files (artwork for use in stationary, car/trailer decals, etc)
    - WH&S Safety Manual with SWMS (a legal document required by all businesses/operators)
    Sale Price = $49,000

MACHINES, TOOLS & SPARE PARTS
    All machines and tools were purchased new by seller, are all commercially rated, have always been serviced regularly or repaired without delay and are all in good working order. They include –
    Machines
    1 x HRU216 21 inch self-propelled Honda Lawn Mower
    1 x HRU196 19 inch Honda Lawn Mower
    1 x HRU195 19 inch Honda Lawn Mower
    1 x Honda UMK425 25cc Brushcutter
    1 x Shindaiwa EB3410 Handheld C4 Power Blower
    1 x Shindaiwa AH230 Articulated Hedge Trimmer
    1 x Stihl MS210 Chainsaw
    1 x Bailey A-Frame Ladder (2.4m, double sided, 8 runs, commercial/trade rated)
    Tools
    1 x hand loppers, 1 x telescopic pole with matching lopper + saw attachments, 2 x hand shears, 2 x garden rakes, 2 x 8ltr spray containers with brass sprayers/nozzles (for applying herbicide and pesticide).
    Spares Parts
    1 x opened roll of Trail Blaze 3.3mm trimmer line, 1 x opened 5ltr bottle of genuine Honda 4-stroke oil, 1 x box comprising of new Honda Mower Blades, spark plugs, air filters, bits and pieces.
    Sale Price = $3,250

VEHICLE
    Holden Rodeo LX, 3.6ltr ALLOYTEC V6 (Four Door Dual Cab Utility, Petrol, 2WD, White)
    Series & Build Date – RA, 04/2006
    Odometer – approx. 109,000km
    NSW Rego. – to 01/2016 (personalised rego. plates reflect business name)
    • Seller purchased as second owner in 2009 (Odometer at approx. 31,000km)
    • Full logbook and service history through same mechanic since purchase
    • Some non-standard features include - fully lockable ute canopy, Holden fitted high density plastic ute liner, Thule roof racks, tow bar rated to 3000kg, reverse sensors
    • Excellent condition…a reliable workhorse!
    Sale Price = $13,400

8x5 HEAVY DUTY TANDEM BOX TRAILER w. 1m CAGE
    Manufactured by Mario Trailers, Sydney in 2011 (seller purchased new)
    GMV rated to 2000kg
    NSW Rego – to 03/2016
    • Custom built rear lowering ramp, cage welded to box…it’s a very solid unit
    • Heavy duty frame, checker plate panelling
    • Mechanical disc brakes, all four running tyres have plenty of tread (plus 1 x spare wheel)
    • LED lights, removable tear-resistant cover
    • Excellent condition…perfect size for the job!
    Sale Price = $3,350

Sale Price (all assets) = $69,000
    CALL - 0413 ***
    Last edited by administrator; 13-10-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Mowing Business for sale South Australia
    SOLD SOLD SOLD 12 WEEKS

• Well established business with over 10 years credibility in the community.
    · Growing Business - current turnover $70k per annum with potential to expand further.
    • Established base of 125 clients located predominantly in the Eastern Suburbs. (St Peters, Kensington Park, Norwood, Marryatville, Linden Park, Mitcham, Torrensville, Beaumont, Unley, Rosslyn Park Paradise.). Mostly 2 weekly cuts during summer, 4 during winter. Extra work priced out at $40per/hr
    • Minimal set up costs - with no franchise fees and no lock down contracts, includes all required equipment in good, well maintained conditions.
    Machinery /Tools With the business. All prices are approx. replacement costs
    2 Hover Self propelled 8.0 kohler lawn mowers ones approx 15 months old the other 3 months old $750 ea.
    1 Stihl Blower (BG86c) approx. 2 years $300
    1 Stihl Chain Saw (ms211c) $650
    1 Shin daiwa Whipper snipper (t230x) approx. 12 months old$450
    1 Shin daiwa pole saw/hedger multi tool (m230) approx. 3 months old $1200
    1 Ryobi pole/saw/hedger old good for a spare
    1 Echo Hedger approx. 5 months old $450
    1 Karcher high pressure cleaner (k 4.650) 6 months old hardly used $470
    1 Selecta Chapin back pack spray unit $140
    Toshiba lap top computer $650
    All Machinery/Tools are in good to great working and serviced on a regular basis. Note the ryobi pole saw/hedger is old and doesn’t work great.

Also have a fully enclosed trailer setup for lawn Mowing, box for lawn mower. Currently un registered but in satisfactory condition. Little bit of tlc will come up a treat.

Priced to sell $27,500
    Please call Gary 04**

Toyota Hilux 09 workmate also for sale (not included in sale price) 100,000km, 5 speed manual, White, fully signed with business name, Tool box. $10,000
    Last edited by administrator; 06-04-2016 at 09:40 AM.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

4MTHS For Sale Lawnmowing Business Victoria

Well established Lawn mowing and property maintenance Business based
    in the Bayside area & celebrating 5 years of security, currently with 42
    Regular Residential clients and commercial properties.

The business brand, which is trusted and well known amongst customers and
    professional clients as professional and reliable, offering a quality service, is being sold
    as a going concern.

This is an independent family owned & operated business not a franchise.
    Web site:
    http://www.homeimprovementpages.com..../service/92466

Most clients are large properties with constant extra works required, predominantly
    Frankston, Mt Eliza area with an average annual income per property of in excess of
    $1,100.00, with a total income of all jobs @ $2,800 and an asking price of $28,000 for
    clients and $12,000 for equipment and trailer.

Potential for growth is unlimited with large acreage properties in Frankston South and Mt
    Eliza seeking R/On mowing work and slashing.
    This business will be sold with on the job training up to 3 weeks, as required to service
    the very loyal and friendly clients (will only be sold to the right person/couple).

ASSETS FOR SALE:

CUSTOMER DATABASE + BUSINESS BRAND/GOODWILL

Included in the sale are the rights and ownership of the customer database with full
    mower/work schedule, email addresses where applicable, contact numbers and charge
    rates currently with all clients. (all supplied on a spreadsheet with USB stick.)
    The standard charge rates are $55/hr mowing and $45/hr for gardening and general
    maintenance.

A comprehensive rates schedule will be included in the transaction.
    Included in the business is the heavy equipment well serviced and all fully functional.
    Ferris 36” Zero Turn Ride On mower (Major serviced last month)
    Deutscher H26 Self Propelled slasher.
    Purpose built trailer with electric brakes, to carry both R/On mower and Slasher
    together.
    These can be sold separately if required as all in excellent condition and sought after.
    All basic equipment such as Honda 21” push mower, Shindaiwa whipper snipper and
    Shindaiwa blower are included in the sale.
    Box trailer with mower ramp and 2 cubic meter wire cage can be included in the
    transaction if required at an extra charge.

Accounts and book keeping is on iPad with Quick Sale software.

Sale Price $40,000 Contact ****
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 08-12-2015 at 11:40 AM.

For Sale : Lawn Mowing and Garden Maintenance Business - Bayside. Victoria
    Ideal for someone looking to start from scratch, or as on add on round to an existing client base, there is ample upside to expand this business back to its heyday, where it turned over $100,000.

Established in 1999, we grew this business from nothing, into a very profitable business in a small space of time.

I am selling this business, complete with approximately 35 clients, along with another 30 past clients who I believe still have an interest in sourcing a gardening and/or lawn mowing service. The turnover for these active 35 clients is around $35,000 per year. Work is priced at $60 -$80 per hour, is very profitable, and over the busier months of the year will take approximately 2-3 days per week.

A large part of this business is based on a lawn mow every 2 weeks, and a garden maintenance visit every 4 weeks to coincide with the 2nd lawn mow of the month. The remainder of clients simply call 2-4 times per year to have their garden tended to. It is a very easy to operate schedule, with approximately 80% being work for residential homes, and 20% being for commercial properties. I pick and choose the commercial jobs, but there is the scope to gain more work through these Body Corporates.

The client base is spread over the suburbs of Caulfield, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Elsternwick, Sandringham, Hampton, Frankston, Mornington and Mount Martha.

The business will be sold with the client database, but no equipment or trailer.

During the handover week, the new owner will be introduced to the regular clients, and shown what is expected to be done with their lawns and gardens.

I am looking for a quick sale, so please feel free to call me and discuss this further on 041168.....

Priced to sell at $19,000.
    Last edited by administrator; 14-10-2015 at 08:01 AM.

FOR SALE
    LAWNMOWING AND GARDENING BUSINESS
    NORTHERN BEACHES NSW
    Sold sold sold in 6 weeks
    Very well established Lawnmowing and Gardening business.
    Area covered Manly to Chatswood.
    There are 80 regular lawns. Two Warehouses. Six gardens
    that are done monthly and another 26 gardens that are done regularly every year. There is also extra Real Estate and Strata
    work .
    One complete cut is $3400
    One Warehouse weekly $275 totals $14300
    Three sets of rubbish bins weekly $138 totals $7176
    Equipment:
    2 Honda Mowers
    1 Backpack blower
    1 Stihl hand blower
    1 Edge Trimmer
    1 Stihl Hedger with attachments
    1 Chainsaw
    Backpack Sprayer
    Gardening tools eg wheelbarrow ladders handtools etc
    $45000.00

Mobile 0406004***
    Last edited by administrator; 14-10-2015 at 08:00 AM.

FOR SALE
    LAWNMOWING AND GARDENING BUSINESS
    NORTHERN BEACHES NSW
    Very well established Lawnmowing and Gardening business.
    Area covered Manly to Chatswood.
    There are 80 regular lawns. Two Warehouses. Six gardens
    that are done monthly and another 26 gardens that are done regularly every year. There is also extra Real Estate and Strata
    work .
    One complete cut is $3400
    One Warehouse weekly $275 totals $14300
    Three sets of rubbish bins weekly $138 totals $7176
    Equipment:
    2 Honda Mowers
    1 Backpack blower
    1 Stihl hand blower
    1 Edge Trimmer
    1 Stihl Hedger with attachments
    1 Chainsaw
    Backpack Sprayer
    Gardening tools eg wheelbarrow ladders handtools etc
    $45000.00
    Contact Grant
    Mobile 0406004686
    Email jeking05@hotmail.com
    Last edited by administrator; 14-10-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast