Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Dog Bite

Rod

Default Dog Bite

Well it finally happened.

I got bitten by a "Rotti." I am sure there are at least two individuals who think about time shame it wasn't fatal!

I go to this place for a quote booked a week in advance to look at it (referral) so I ask (as we all do) "Got a dog?" "Yes, a rotweiler, he might jump up at you etc (yada yada yada!)

Dog presents himself I gently drop a hand for the "mandatory sniff" next thing locks on to the top of my thigh. Then he bites the owner?

Hell of a battle scar had a tetanus shot, funny part was the job (a standard mow was worth $35.00 and I quoted $45 and I got the job (14 day service.)

Just can't pick em? Perhaps a little "antifreeze" or "snail Bait" in the dog bowl on my next visit is in order?

Ebony

Sorry to hear about the dog bite Rod.

Stuie

Sorry to hear that Rod.Never trust a rotty or anything little fluffy and white.
    Ive got one problem dog a shepherd cross,but ive found i can bribe him by taking a pack of smackos and feeding him with them.The people cant understand why the dog likes me and hates everyone else.
    STUART

Rod

Thanks guys, I was a dog handler in the Vic Police for 3 years. Thought I had them all worked out. This one had me stuffed, I can usually bluff or confuse them (better still pick the scary ones.)

Nice "gouge mark" and bruise to show the Grandkids now. Perhaps I can pass it of as a Vietnam war wound?

Wife says lucky in wasn't the tackle box!

Next time, I will carry a "taser gun!"

sharon

Default pick them

Yer Rod you can never pick them. least they could do was give you the job. sharon

Stuie

Dog handler was my dream job.But i failed the medical for the feds and that was the end of that.Too scared to have laser eye surgery that would have allowed me to to get in.
    STUART

pbm

Talking

Hope the dog is OK...he he he

Topcat

Stop ya whyning,

I'd bite ya to,

Get outa me yard

Did ya get paid, & make sure the dog gets his shots

Rod

Breaking News!!!

"Rotweiler dies from alcohol poisoning."

Thats a relief I was worried I had too much blood in my alcohol system!

screwdriverphillips

Unhappy

Hey I got bitten by a Tick a couple of weeks ago on a body part very sensitive to me .yes I didnt need a tetunus shot and yes it didnt have teeth but it sure felt like it did.Does any one have any sympathy for me.
    screwdriverphillips
    Ezy Mowing
    Melros Mandurah WA

peter

ouch! lol yeah u got my sympathy