Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawn mowing What's your background?

Tonyr

Glad to have ya back shagger!

Where you been man!??

Easycareacres

Talking

Mic when did they let you out.

mick

Nice to be missed I gotta say!

I may as well just tell ya's all instead of writting it ova and ova!

My family and I went on a little holiday to Maui, Las Vega$$$, LA and Honolulu.
    Heres a bit of stuff about it.........

Maui..... Cant really remember what I did there! I know I got drunk early on. Layed by the small pool and generally took it very easy. Our hotel looked over the,(cough) beach and we had a good view of an island called Lanai. Nice spot really. Reminded me of Bali without the hawkers. Best sunset I've ever seen(got a pic or 2 of that) The lawn at the hotel looked like Kykuyu but different some how. Other lawns around the place looked like a really fine couch, I had to touch it to make sure it was real, reminded me of moss! Almost forgot, went in a submarine!

Vegas.... I got drunk a couple of times, played some Black Jack and some other game I call the Chocolate Wheel,(free drinks if you tip the "Cocktail waitress") Layed by the big pool heaps, went on some scary as sh1t rides, saw heaps of really hot chicks, saw a really big hole in the ground that in 1 part was blocked by a really big dam that made a really big lake. Stayed in a big hotel that was shaped like a pyramid. Met Elvis too, it could of been his inbread cousin though!

LA..... Stayed on Venice beach the first night. Venice beach is somewhat like Byron Bay with all the freaks and cool clothes etc. Saw a basket ball game played by some tall backs. Some very hot girls there! Pretty grungy place really. Moved up the road to Santa Monica, ok spot with its big peir with various rides like roller coaster on it. Got very crowded and the beach, while big had rubbish on it, was coarser than ours and the water was freezing and didnt look very inviting. The hotel we stayed in was full of snobs but we had a very nice room which looked over the beach. Went on a tour in a big red Caddy, saw where... Marilyn Monroe died, Ossy, Brad Pitt, Goldie Horne, Tori Spelling's(90210) dad and a few more personallity's live. Saw the big HOLLYWOOD sign.

Honolulu..... I'd hit my head getting into a cab on the way to the airport and had half a Valium, to make me feel better, on the plane I drank all the way to Honolulu and was pretty smashed by the time we arrived. Dropped my case in the room and went straight to the pool bar where I met some guy who'd just turned 21 so being an Aussie I got him drunk playing pool, beside the pool. Then went into the beach bar where there was a band playing. Stayed there till stumps and I couldnt remember where my room was. Had to get security to help! Spent alot of time swimming and just taking it easy really. I cant really remember much of what we did. We were there for the 4th of July fire works which were very good, probably the best Ive seen for real. They even had some that made a smiley face Amazing!

I'm sure more will come to me, only been home 30 hrs.
    Came home to my dog that was in a kennel and hated my guts. I thought he was going to go me, the prick! Also, energex had cut some trees on my yard(thats ok, now we have a better view) my missesus sister had moved away with her daughter with a bloke she'd only know a month or 2. Also my missesus parents are selling up and moving near to the above sister. Sh1t, we were only gone a bit more than 3 weeks!

Ill try and get some pics up soon, theres about 400 of them!
    When it comes down to it, I've seen a few places and nowhere is better than where I live. Glad to be home!

Tonyr

Thanks Mick, appreciate the report!

Wow, hard to imagine you were so far away, bloody hell.

fatherest I've been over seas is Fraser Island, and haven't been south of the gold coast...sh.it, I really need to get a life!

good on ya mate!

mick

Tony, I didnt see anything that was near as good as we have here if you know what I mean. I mean it! Maybe there were more hot chicks but when ya married, hmmmmmm!

mick

Ok, pics are downloaded but theres 433 or so of them and I wont bore you lot with all of 'em. I'll try and put some into collage's to save space and make it easier for everyone and I'll try and not have a slide show that our grand parents used to have. hehe

I'll put 'em in the pics thread if you'd like to see some. I'll answer any questions as best I can.

Happy viewing!

Tonyr

Thanks Mick,

was wandering...how does the summer climate compare at the places you were at to our Qld summers?

are they hotter, dryer, more humid etc?

Gotta ask on Russells behalf...did you see any Toro's grazing?? ha, ha.

I heard they use those orange mowers caller dags or something as boat anchors over there, any truth to this? LOL

mick

Tony, the only hot place was Vega$$$. I think it was about 41deg or so but it was a very very dry heat! Lips and feet cracked badly. Hawaii was around 28 and perfect humidity. No problem although I went through the deoderant pretty quickly. Pooo! hehe

I looked for mower guys but didnt see any. I mean NONE! Damit. I did see a shop though and I think they carried Huskies. Could of been Scrags! opps I mean Scags! Sorry Russ.

Ebony

haha, looking for mower guys on your holidays lol Love It, Typical too hehe

Tonyr

LOL Scrags, love it!

Scrags...Scags....dags (hang off sheeps bum)....then somewhere in this gag I wanted to put Russ, now where would a kiwi, ie flightless chook fit....I reckon ole mate sees sheep when he looks at his daggy, scraggy, scags....i should give him a break, but a kiwi wearing rubber boots on a scragy scag cracks me up lol! Very suggestive! LOL!

Sorry Russ, couldn't resist!

mick

Why did the Kiwi cross the road?
    He couldnt get his shlong out of the sheep in time!

oops!

Ebony

Hello valued forum participants can we take it to off topic perhaps. Would hate the great info in this thread to get lost with all the very funny jokes

mick

Probably a good idea Eb. Or you could just take off anything you think might be pushing it! Not mine of course! hehe

Easycareacres

Talking

yeah you tell em Eb lol. Nothing wrong with a bita fluff. Hope that guy found his thong, I lost my watch there.

bradtez

Not sure whether to add to the original thread subject or to tell a joke!!

Left school and did a Marine Engineers degree. Then joined RAAF as Aeornautical engineer, got sick of wearing blue everyday (now i wear khakai). Was a Electrical Systems Project Manager for a defence aerospace company...too many hours and not enough $$$. So now i mow lawns, play on my Dingo and get a nice tan

Now for the joke:

What happens when you predict snow but don't get any....
    True story...the station had a female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked "So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?"
    Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!

Brad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast