Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dog bombs in the face

Default Re: Dog bombs in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    teach the customer to pick up the **** mow around it they soon learn to pick it up as long bits stand out i left a rear yard for 6 months they mowed it them self then picked the _uckers up every time i was to return still got paid .
    If they are bad I le4ave the job and tell the customer why. I reckon cat s*** is worse than dog though. Vile stuff
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I got a pamphlet from jims when i was with them regarding dog crap. It's really nasty stuff, whether it be a bomb to the face, or worse is the dry ones that throw up a cloud of dust that you breathe in and lingers with you all day. It's in your lungs, on your clothes, in your catcher. I have a strong guts but that powdery crap is THE WORST and i nearly upchuck when it happens to me.
    I now have only one problem client through real estate, who is about to be told yet again. Get your client to clean up the $#@%^&* or find someone else.

I can't stress enough how bad doggy leftovers are. I pretty much ask a prospective client about having dogs and if they do, i tell em either you get it sorted before i come or find a bunny to eat your dogs leftovers.
    Regards Mark

NT Mowing&Slashing

Amazing how they praise / encourage their dogs dung, especially when it's within whipper range. Not meant, but fair dinkum.

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    I hate the taste of dog poop or cat poop too. Im thinking of getting one of those clear shields that comedown over your face...
    lmao, close your mouth

i know what u mean, i got a load over the mesh visor i use, and my arms,

lol, had to keep remembering not to wipe my face on my arms, lol

ewwwww

i read of lawnies getting some form of dog worm and the only way the experts could reckon on it happening was worm eggs in poo getting mowed and the lawnies inhaling the dust. lovely

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123