Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: ILMCoA Stickers... ORDER

Ebony

Lightbulb ILMCoA Stickers... ORDER

Alright, have to make it easy for you it seems.

Place your order here by replying to this thread

OR

Phone Dean on 9794-0218 or 1800-501-662 or email orders@indmowing.com.au. Fax orders to (03) 8707 5573. Or simply send me a private message on here

Need your name and membership number where applicable. If you are not a member please email or phone your details through. Trailer stickers are only available to members however.

8" x 8" Member Stickers (Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors Of Australia) $4.10 each or 4 for $14.60. FREE Delivery

Ebony

Just a thought, once purchased, you might want to list yourself down as having the stickers and what area you are in so other members might know it's you. Just a thought

Network, Network, Network. Will be good to have you all knowing which trailer belongs to one of the group type of thing.

Take care all

Ebony

P.S. Do not provide credit card details over email or on here. Either phone Dean or sign up or log onto the online store which uses SSL Secure Site security

Tonyr

hmmmmm, Shame yas didn't have ones with goats and toros though

i only have room for one, conditions are ya gotta admit ya love my goat and ya think my toro is ***y, and I'll get one...

pbm

I'll have 4 thanks.
    Phil

Stuie

I will take 4 as well Thanks Ebony.
    STUART

Please i want them goatless

Indyanswer

Default stock arrived

Hi Phill
    your stock has arrived and i have placed the stickers with the stock so let me know what time u wanna pick up thanks
    dean

Indyanswer

stuie there on there way

matder

hi ebony will take 6 if posible need to get people to know that i am part of a group

Topcat

Hi Ebony,

I will have 4 please, a cheque is in the mail on friday.

Can't wait...