Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Default Re: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

You are Courty..
    are you work alone it?

Quote Originally Posted by geoff1969 View Post
    hey courty looks good .... love looking the photos . was going to post some the other day but i couldnt get them to work ..
    Here you go Geoff...some of a new commercial job we picked up. Photos don't show just how much green waste came off. Two very full trailer loads to the tip. Lots of dead branches on the council trees we trimmed up for them. The Council lazy sods had not mowed it due to all the low hanging foliage. The owner rang them and they said we only do it 3 times a year so do it yourself. He did rang us and we were happy to help. It is a brand new building so picked up all the ongoing maintenance there as a result.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bgs View Post
    Awesome Job Courty on Thick buffalo like that end result looks great

How did you tackle it ? and how many times did you have to stop to empty the catcher lol
    The sides of the house weren't so bad so it was one pass without the catcher,edge,rake then another pas with the catcher.
    Same out the back but I knocked the taller stuff down with the brushie before mowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves View Post
    Great stuff Courty! How tall r u?.
    Cheers Dean.
    Hahaha,I'm 6'4 but thats the old man playing silly buggers

Quote Originally Posted by starmow View Post
    You are Courty..
    are you work alone it?
    Cheers Zoran,I normally do work alone. My old mans recently retired and likes to keep busy,so I keep him on my books for jobs like this,he's a bloody good worker.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

nice neat finish there as well bluey ... pictures tell a thousand words ...love em

Geoff
    I store my pics in a photobucket account then just paste the links into the post .

Nice work Bluey
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

Nice work Courty and Bluey!

I loved doing those feral cleanups. They were hard work but you charge accordingly and get a lot of satisfaction out of it very quickly.

This is my from last week

Nice work there Zoran

Stripes
    Your right,they are hard work but its a pretty good feeling when you stand back and look after it's done.

hi zoran top job you do nice work ... i noticed in the photos the garden tap and water meter .. just a little warning when whipper sniping around them go care full if there rusty looking as the brush cutter cord can bust through the rusted pipe ...

Good work there Zoran....and Geoff is right. I always check out the water meter before I ws around them. Got caught once and had to get a plumber in to fix it.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

yeh bluey have come close to having to call the plumber as well ...all ways check them now

hi zoran top job you do nice work ... i noticed in the photos the garden tap and water meter .. just a little warning when whipper sniping around them go care full if there rusty looking as the brush cutter cord can bust through the rusted pipe ...
    Thanks Geoff, usual I always work slowly with brush cutter around water tap and water mater and around phone cable and others...
    Thanks all guys

Yep, been there and alsmost done that, but the fella that we were doing the first mow for come out as we were 5 minutes into job asking who was gunna pay for that. Tried to be reasonable with him (quite a big fella) and explain that it wasnt done with whippy cord, to which he would not listen so I just had to let my offsider have the last say (ex bouncer /wrestler) Take a good look around - you will learn from what many places look like!!

These are a series of photos of a job we do each year on a vacant block. The bloke in the photos is my offsider Brent. He is over 6 foot in height. Will post the afters next week when we do it
    Cheers

Bluey

geez bluey what do you use a frigging tank to knock it down

Page 36 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast