Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Default Re: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

jesus Mick thats what you would call a big ferral...geez i bet you will be using an armagaurd security truck to take the money away when u get paid lol

From one extreme to the other.
    New client I picked up this week through LMD (www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au). They had a lawnie but hasn't shown up for a month or so,couple of phone calls over that time and they got the "yep,I'll be there tomorrow"but still no show They accepted my fortnightly lawn and garden maintenance quote without blinking an eyelid and they added if I need to come weekly just do it,they want it maintained.These clients are bloody hard to find,why muck em around.

Last edited by administrator; 11-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Very Helpful Member

sounds and looks like you had a good win there
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Make sure there is no Nerangatangs in there Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil&family View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA,I haven't heard that name for ages.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    jesus Mick thats what you would call a big ferral...geez i bet you will be using an armagaurd security truck to take the money away when u get paid lol
    Pure gold client Courty. Look after them well. If only I could clone clients like this. I am slowly building my stable of gold clients.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    From one extreme to the other.
    New client I picked up this week through LMD (www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au). They had a lawnie but hasn't shown up for a month or so,couple of phone calls over that time and they got the "yep,I'll be there tomorrow"but still no show They accepted my fortnightly lawn and garden maintenance quote without blinking an eyelid and they added if I need to come weekly just do it,they want it maintained.These clients are bloody hard to find,why muck em around.

thsoe are nice pics man, very good looking turf. thick blade though, what is it?

also, i had to comment on the front landscape, a bit overuse on the ornamental grasses dont you think?!!

I'll try again

Quote Originally Posted by Grassman177 View Post
    thsoe are nice pics man, very good looking turf. thick blade though, what is it?

also, i had to comment on the front landscape, a bit overuse on the ornamental grasses dont you think?!!
    Hey Grassman
    Thats soft leaf Buffalo and yes the ornamental grass is the first thing on my hitlist next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    Should do ok out of it with really little outlay. Brush cutter fuel, line and wean n tear are about my only costs.
    Its not a job that will get done in one day, its something that will be done over a couple of weeks as time and weather allows. They know how bad it is and are being realistic so thats good. Im pretty sure it will be an ongoing job after all this as they know they are in over there heads.

One thing they mentioned that made me shake my head is that they moved up here from Melbourne and have pets. Couldnt find anywhere that will allow pets except this place. They are paying, wait for it.... $650/wk in rent! And the owner wont pay for any of the mowing etc. I quoted this place about a yr ago for the Indian owner and he didnt accept the quote. He is a doctor and owns several other properties. Need I say anything more about this guy?

Anyway, Ill be sure to add more pics as I chip away at this place.

Quote Originally Posted by holdenhead View Post
    I'll try again
    is that a school?

and is that new grass? it looked like some type of mulch coming up in the tallest spots of the pre cut lawn area is why i ask

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Should do ok out of it with really little outlay. Brush cutter fuel, line and wean n tear are about my only costs.
    Its not a job that will get done in one day, its something that will be done over a couple of weeks as time and weather allows. They know how bad it is and are being realistic so thats good. Im pretty sure it will be an ongoing job after all this as they know they are in over there heads.

One thing they mentioned that made me shake my head is that they moved up here from Melbourne and have pets. Couldnt find anywhere that will allow pets except this place. They are paying, wait for it.... $650/wk in rent! And the owner wont pay for any of the mowing etc. I quoted this place about a yr ago for the Indian owner and he didnt accept the quote. He is a doctor and owns several other properties. Need I say anything more about this guy?

Anyway, Ill be sure to add more pics as I chip away at this place.
    Good luck with the job Mick, I hope you have a big stick to knock the local wildlife on the head as you go!

**** me $650 a week in rent,

jas

Quote Originally Posted by Neil&family View Post
    Haha Nerangatangs Love it

You guys are just soooooooooooooo funny! haa

Hey Courty, nice job around those two covers and the steps, if you don't mind, what's your method for those small edges?

Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast