Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Default Re: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Great job!dont ya hate it when they ring ya in 3/4 months time and you're back to square one...got a few renters who only ring 3-4 times a year,I mustn't be charging enough to make em realise regular mow is cheaper...

Quote Originally Posted by irishjim View Post
    Great job!dont ya hate it when they ring ya in 3/4 months time and you're back to square one...got a few renters who only ring 3-4 times a year,I mustn't be charging enough to make em realise regular mow is cheaper...
    Yeah that usually is the way, although this blokes mother who organised it all for him and paid for it signed him up as a regular so hopefully it doesn't get this bad again...

Zac

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

A friday afternoon special... rental inspection Monday morning 9am!

Apparently that has been 6 months growth (since last inspection)... all done and dusted in 45 mins

lawnmowingbeforepicofparra.jpglawnmowingafterpicofparra.jpg

The sad part... it's similar to doing the majority of my regular customers after 2 - 3 weeks growth atm.

Simmo

nice work! esp with a pushie!

I don't think the house is gonna pass the inspection though...

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Mowing Professionals View Post
    A friday afternoon special... rental inspection Monday morning 9am!

Apparently that has been 6 months growth (since last inspection)... all done and dusted in 45 mins

lawnmowingbeforepicofparra.jpglawnmowingafterpicofparra.jpg

The sad part... it's similar to doing the majority of my regular customers after 2 - 3 weeks growth atm.

Simmo
    Nice work Simmo!
    Cleaned up very nicely.
    The rover looks like it leaves a pretty good finish even on the overgrown stuff.

Zac
    "When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either." - Leo Burnett

www.lawnmowingrosebud.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    nice work! esp with a pushie!

I don't think the house is gonna pass the inspection though...
    It's definately an old shed that one... the property is 500 meters from the Parramatta CBD and the main house is heritage listed (i'm assuming mid to late 1800's).

Quote Originally Posted by LLM View Post
    Nice work Simmo!
    Cleaned up very nicely.
    The rover looks like it leaves a pretty good finish even on the overgrown stuff.

Zac
    I honestly can't fault the rover for mulching or catching... in my opinion the best mulcher/catcher combo available.

I used the whipper to slash it and do the edges.... Set the rover at high setting with mulching plug and mowed.... used the blower to move clippings around the edges towards the centre... went over again at a lower setting still mulching.... final stage was going over with the catcher for final results (3 bags caught in total)... followed by a quick and final blow down of the paths and lawn.

Simmo.

Another clean up earlier today...

lawnmowingmerrylandsbeforephoto1.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsbeforephoto2.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsafterphoto1.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsafterphoto2.jpg

It was actually longer and thicker than the images look... Its a corner block and took 2 hours in total.

No more Jungles for at least another week or so... i have enough regulars lawns that are now getting pretty wild and need some taming.

Bonus was i got 2 jobs just from neighbours walking by when I was doing the nature strips and front yard

Simmo.

double

Simmo.

Member Rye Victoria great nature's Avatar

another great job, simmo.
    does anyone live there? i notice two kids balls in the pics. how could any decent parent have grass that long that 1:is a snake paradise (especially in summer)and 2: completely unusuable for their kids to play in. bloody ferals.

yeah... people somehow live like that It is one of my clients investment property so being rented out.

Your right that's kids balls in the picture and yes young kids do live there.

Simmo.

You could have finished the edges and got rid of all the grass clippings before you took the after shots.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    You could have finished the edges and got rid of all the grass clippings before you took the after shots.
    and not trying to be picky but you probably could have given the fence a wash as well before taking the pictures
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

All that and the above could have been done in two hours couldn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Mowing Professionals View Post
    Another clean up earlier today...

lawnmowingmerrylandsbeforephoto1.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsbeforephoto2.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsafterphoto1.jpglawnmowingmerrylandsafterphoto2.jpg

It was actually longer and thicker than the images look... Its a corner block and took 2 hours in total.

No more Jungles for at least another week or so... i have enough regulars lawns that are now getting pretty wild and need some taming.

Bonus was i got 2 jobs just from neighbours walking by when I was doing the nature strips and front yard

Simmo.
    Not trying to be rude, but when are you going back to finish it??Lol

Where's Simmo gone ? He's usually quick to respond, not in this case it seems.

Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast