Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Default Re: Work Pics! Show off ya good/bad!

Quote Originally Posted by m287j View Post
    You could have finished the edges and got rid of all the grass clippings before you took the after shots.
    Matt, are you gunna pay for it! If not well then you know what to do

He knows what $$ he got for the job and what the client expected as a finished job, the rest of the comments like these are like having nosy neighbours who ask for particular things.

And then again maybe it could just be ........................

What mower is that dude? No S/P ??? On a lawn like that?
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

MAte. I hate snakes too. And for all the good reasons. Mainly anything that resembles a snake is bad enough when you're mowing...
    The baby bluetounge doesnt have its legs out and looks like a snake.
    I did an overgrown garden / lawn job in Yerrimbool last year with brown snake skins everywhere.
    I got my fater in law to help out. ( Ex farmer from the bush)
    When we started up the chain saws and whipper snippers, We saw allot of hussling in the bush.... ( Snakes running away)
    Luckly tho,... Didnt see any snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Mowing Professionals View Post
    Both Holroyd city Council and Boral have erected snake warning signs along the Canal Reserve for good reason.

There have been many sightings of red bellied black snakes and brown snakes along the Canal Reserve and other cycleways that connect. It has obviously been a good breeding season so please take care when enjoying the reserve and if you see a snake, give it a wide berth.

The signs are also placed throughout Pemulwuy... where i seen the snake.

Attachment 5920

The crazy thing is, if you have a snake in your house or yard... by law they need to be relocated in the same environment... so the snake handler will put it back into your yard or a neighbours without any warning

Brown snakes are the 2nd most venomous snake in the world... It's scary to think they are within 500m from my house in the natural habitat (or closer). luckily, there are only 2 -3 fatal deaths a year from snakes in Australia (majority of these are brown snakes).

Anyone going bushwalking in grasslands, bush or even the mountains etc should be really careful and usually there are no warning signs to remind people to be aware or alert.

Simmo.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Seems like forever since I was able to do more than 2 days in a row without rain :-(
    At least it's green up here

"I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

That place must drain well! Everywhere here is a mess.

They were from Friday Paul,we've had another bucket load since then so twiddling my thumbs again.
    I don't think I've had a normal summer since I started in this game,so much lost income during peak times because of the bloody weather.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

new client,1st cut, (30 min with the whippy/cox) now regular
    P3070001.jpg
    P3070003.jpg
    P3070004.jpg
    P3070007.jpg

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

One from yesterday. Long, wet and thick. Double cut...

IMG_1436.jpg

photo copy.jpg

Nice work there chaps!

I'm surprised you can even get on any lawns Mick,most of mine are still soaked. I've been cutting a few but not happy about the conditions.

The owner of that place has been nagging me so I just said it was her call. I need the money so what the hell! I ended up doing 4 yesterday but yeah mate, its just a bog at the moment. Was going to go up to Gaven today but it pizzed down this morning so called it before loading up.

Spoke with a customer yesterday, he said he walked across his yard and it was so wet it held onto his boot pulling it off, lost his balance and put his socked foot down into the slop! haaaa
    He said it was a tad to wet to mow! haaa Cracked up!

But yeah, only done what, 6 last week and 4 yesterday. Thats it since the 15th of last mth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    The owner of that place has been nagging me so I just said it was her call. I need the money so what the hell! I ended up doing 4 yesterday but yeah mate, its just a bog at the moment. Was going to go up to Gaven today but it pizzed down this morning so called it before loading up.

Spoke with a customer yesterday, he said he walked across his yard and it was so wet it held onto his boot pulling it off, lost his balance and put his socked foot down into the slop! haaaa
    He said it was a tad to wet to mow! haaa Cracked up!

But yeah, only done what, 6 last week and 4 yesterday. Thats it since the 15th of last mth.
    Gee this must be hard on you guys in gold coast! By the time you can get to your regulars they'll be waist high, but gee your turnover will be suffering. How often do you get it this bad?

Nice finish on that lawn Mick, it looks like you have a stripe kit on the sz.

Quote Originally Posted by cylo View Post
    Gee this must be hard on you guys in gold coast! By the time you can get to your regulars they'll be waist high, but gee your turnover will be suffering. How often do you get it this bad?

Nice finish on that lawn Mick, it looks like you have a stripe kit on the sz.
    Went through similar last year, we had 2 wet periods. This time its one long rain spell. Possible cyclone/low next week. Just BS now!
    Going backwards on the funds now. Be another lean winter for me unless it dries up soon.

No stripe kit, just long grass cut a little higher than normal, twice and the sun coming from a good direction. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Went through similar last year, we had 2 wet periods. This time its one long rain spell. Possible cyclone/low next week. Just BS now!
    Going backwards on the funds now. Be another lean winter for me unless it dries up soon.
    Heres hoping that cyclone doesnt eventuate! Hopefully you can get back into it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cylo View Post
    Heres hoping that cyclone doesnt eventuate! Hopefully you can get back into it soon.
    Thanks buddy! Doing a couple tomorrow rain, hail or shine!

Page 95 of 125 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 LastLast