Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

Hybrid View

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Default Uniforms

Does any one know where to get a uniform. I would like something on a king gee or that style shirt which is fluro yellow. Maybe i am asking too much but any way if some one knows where to get this sought of thing at a good price please let me know.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Default Re: Uniforms

Safety stores have all that stuff but can be expensive. even try your local weekend market,I got my stuff from there. Aussie disposals have a good range or look up a company called corporate ID on the Internet. You can get uniforms from them and they can embroider your company name or logo on the shirts for you. If you let them put their company name on the back just under the collar they will do your name or logo for free.

Get kool gear Hard yakka and king gee make them and if ur smart long sleev shirt.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Thanks fellas emailed that company id and yeah always long sleeves especially in the sun these days. too many old people walking around with holes in them from sun cancer and the sun is only getting worse.

We have gone away from the flouro colours. Everyman and his dog wears them. Our uniforms are Bisely Work Wear. We have bottle green long pants and khaki shirts. Both the shirts and pants are embroidered with the company name. They look smart and wear well and suit our gardening theme. If we need to do anything near the road we have safety vests.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Where does the logo go on the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey
    We have gone away from the flouro colours. Everyman and his dog wears them. Our uniforms are Bisely Work Wear. We have bottle green long pants and khaki shirts. Both the shirts and pants are embroidered with the company name. They look smart and wear well and suit our gardening theme. If we need to do anything near the road we have safety vests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey
    Couldn't agree more! I mean how do you differentiate yourself from all the other "me too" people.

So rather than looking like a council worker, you can get the same style shirts in normal colours as opposed to the shocker fluoros!

Redback, I need my sunnies looking at your work shirt!

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
    Thanks fellas emailed that company id and yeah always long sleeves especially in the sun these days. too many old people walking around with holes in them from sun cancer and the sun is only getting worse.
    Cant agree more.

Sunscreen and wide brim hat as well.

Between nov last year and 2 months ago I have had 4 skin surgeries to have cancers removed all is good now, just have to get regular checks. Cant say my skin doctor is happy about my choice of career change though

touch wood no sun cancers for me yet. i get checked once a year. Free to get checked.

hi Tender Lovin Lawn & Garden does wearing long sleeves in summer make you cooler or hotter?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala
    Get kool gear Hard yakka and king gee make them and if ur smart long sleev shirt.
    agree the king gee cool long sleve short and pants embroidered with company logo is a good combo.

I found some good quality workwear from the Old K-Mart store. Jackaroo brand long sleeve khaki shirt with an extra length colar that is cool to wear in the summer months. It's light in fabric and has a sun protection rating. There is a wide brimed hat also from Jackeroo. Also from K-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    I found some good quality workwear from the Old K-Mart store. Jackaroo brand long sleeve khaki shirt with an extra length colar that is cool to wear in the summer months. It's light in fabric and has a sun protection rating. There is a wide brimed hat also from Jackeroo. Also from K-Mart.
    I wear the cargo green Jackaroo pants, fantastic. I think the Jackaroo range is aimed at the fisherman, lots of breathing holes
    Silkwood Garden Care
    Areas we service are:
    Blackburn, Blackburn South, Burwood East, Burwood, Mt Waverly, Glen Waverley

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Yes have spoken to Indy b4 about that same logo as the members sticker
    Not a problem looks good to have seen a couple like that must get mine done lol
    Seeing as it's members only maybe there's a market for badges for sale???

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    I wear the cargo green Jackaroo pants, fantastic. I think the Jackaroo range is aimed at the fisherman, lots of breathing holes
    How much do they cost GG?
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    How much do they cost GG?
    $29.95 ...........
    Silkwood Garden Care
    Areas we service are:
    Blackburn, Blackburn South, Burwood East, Burwood, Mt Waverly, Glen Waverley

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast