Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics

Ebony

Default Other Display Modes

Yea I can't have the images on Quick Reply, but what you can do is type your message and then if you want to add a pic just press the "Go Advanced" Button. Your text will stay there and it will open the advanced page (kinda defeats the purpose I guess)

When I get the chance, I really should show you all some other features on this forum... have you ever had a play around with the Display Modes at the bottom of the page... Gives you the option of Linear Mode, Hybrid Mode and Threaded Mode

Most will be on Linear Mode

Hybrid mode gives you the list of posts at the top, showing who replied to who type of thing. Then shows the posts in detail as with Linear Mode. Some other forums work more on the threaded mode so this helps with those who are used to that format.

Threaded Mode shows the list of posts then below that the post you are looking at, to view the other posts you need to click ont heir heading.

Try it, you'll see what I mean, it's hard to explain
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ebony

Default Re: Pics

Ah yes, I am with ya now, Sorry about that Mick, Getting lost in my own cloud of dust

mick

I like the normal Linear! Easier to follow. For now anyway!

mick

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony
    Ah yes, I am with ya now, Sorry about that Mick, Getting lost in my own cloud of dust
    ZooooooooooooooooooooM!

Alex Callaghan

Cheers Eb!
    I'll have to give it a go later

Posting pics on LS is a major PITA I reackon!

Dunno bout those other modes Eb?!
    They look a little confusing to me.

Ebony

Yea I am all for the linear mode myself, just some people are used to having the thread mode.

Ebony

QLD turfcare

If you want to post picvs online, then go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account.

Once you upload your pictures, you can then link to them on this board, or anywhere else for that matter...

Hope that helps someone...

David

Ebony

Thanks for the link David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12