Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: I found a girlfriend for Geoff

Default I found a girlfriend for Geoff

You probably get these emails from time to time and like me delete them but this one is a classic. She (he, it) seems to have a really good grasp of the English language. Thought she might make Geoff a good girlfriend. I could see it now Geoff and Tatyana the Love Woman

Here is the email

Hello my the surprised friend! My name Tatyana and I wish to take away from you at all a lot of time and To penetrate in wash the letter! My trade the doctor the dentist. At me has arisen The brilliant idea to try to find love not in that place where I I live namely not in Russia! In me there were such emotions from the recent Time! I would like to tell to you about it my friend. On my work In Stomotologichesky Polyclinic I had a chance that I will go on an exchange On practice in other city for me it was good and not much not on To itself because to go to other city on practice! At me is not present there Friends or even I am simple girlfriends with which I can to spend time cheerfully And to speak about problems in mine to a new life. But all has exchanged and on To exchange there has gone my colleague which only not for a long time has come to us on Work after the termination of Medical university. But desire to find The acquaintance from other country at me remains on former. I thought much About a step as acquaintance to the person from other country.
    Once after Works I have gone on foot because weather was fine and saw as Loving couples follow a hand and exchange gentle kisses. To me not Tenderness and the favourite person in the suffices a life and it became me Very clearly after this walk. I like to walk sometimes one Alone with themselves and to think about the lives. In my city I could not To find the happiness and till now it is lonely. For myself I have resolved To search for the love in other country. Especially I heard much about that That people from other countries are more romantic and are careful apropos Relations with women, so to say they have a spark in eyes! I am ready Completely to this step also has bought yours an e-mail in International Dating Agency. To me have told that you my friend very good lonely person with Kind and open heart. I wish to tell about myself directly that To me 29 years and my growth 168 see I live to Russia, city Cheboksary. I I wish to be happy life in the and I have serious sights at this The world. At me the big age and is a lot of experience behind shoulders. I am confident that We can find with you the general a theme of conversation and learn each other It is more. I hope to see yours the letter my friend about your life. As I To place my foto with the letter and some resume in a file. To me very much It would be desirable to see yours the letter and to have with you acquaintance. I would like To see that we became good friends and not only.

If you are serious Also it is interested in me please reply only to my personal e-mail:

My letter to you was sent by manager International Dating Agency Therefore write on my personals an e-mail: ours new friend Tatyana.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Default Re: I found a girlfriend for Geoff

They crack me up.

Lol...he is not mine....you cannot prove it and even if you can I will deny it. Did he have his own still?
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

I met your prodejay today Bluey. A red haired kid...about 3 years old and loves lawnmowers and wipper snippers. Watched me work for 3 hours. His Grandmother even set up a chair for him to watch me. All I could think is its a Bluey mini me.

Very Helpful Member

don't you just love the kids at least when there at a safe distance
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    don't you just love the kids at least when there at a safe distance
    Don't worry Ian I told his grandparents they would have to move him before he was in the danger zone

Had a bit of a chat with them. They said he is fascinated with lawnmowers

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing
    Don't worry Ian I told his grandparents they would have to move him before he was in the danger zone

Had a bit of a chat with them. They said he is fascinated with lawnmowers
    most little boys are and some girls but mostly boys
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Our youngest daughter used to go out every day with Timmy before she started at school. She loved it, he loved it and she buttered up the customers a treat!

It used to crack me up each morning...she had to have her own mini HMS shirt on, her own little blunnies, hat, shades and fluro vest and she'd take along her fluffy pink handbag and yell out...come on Daddy we've got a busy day!

She knew where it was safe to be and often sat on the customer's veranda with crayons and colouring book...taking Daddy drinks of water and checking if he needed a rest. The old ladies loved her and spoilt her rotten....$$ for the lawns and they'd often slip her a gold coin too!
    ~ Joanne ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs HMS
    Our youngest daughter used to go out every day with Timmy before she started at school. She loved it, he loved it and she buttered up the customers a treat!

It used to crack me up each morning...she had to have her own mini HMS shirt on, her own little blunnies, hat, shades and fluro vest and she'd take along her fluffy pink handbag and yell out...come on Daddy we've got a busy day!

She knew where it was safe to be and often sat on the customer's veranda with crayons and colouring book...taking Daddy drinks of water and checking if he needed a rest. The old ladies loved her and spoilt her rotten....$$ for the lawns and they'd often slip her a gold coin too!

That's sooooo cute Joanne.....you wouldn't happen to have a photo of her would you. I reckon she could become the Indy poster girl.

I have a customer who has a young lad about 18 mths who is fascinated with my various tools. She always makes me a cuppa and as we sit and talk he services the gear in his own way. Makes me laugh
    Cheers

Bluey

Very Helpful Member

i had one client and after i had mown behind the house and moved further down the yard the one of her daughters used to come out with the little plastic mower and remow where i had been unfortunately the marriage broke up and the mum and daughters moved away one of the few clients i have lost that i really miss