Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: unpaid payment .. www.prushka.com.au

Default Re: unpaid payment

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve
    63impala you must be on some real good stuff judging by your last few posts, when are you going to share ?
    And me

After mowing hard all day the booze goes straight to my head.
    63impala has had a hard day too

Quote Originally Posted by MOWON
    And me

After mowing hard all day the booze goes straight to my head.
    63impala has had a hard day too
    Oops - my preference is amber or red.
    Green slows me down too much

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VJinTownsville
    Yea i have a few people dodgin payment, a couple of famous ones as well...i am nearing on dirty tactics but have to stay professional. they are not broke just like to be rich on owed money.

There should be a guide on how to train clients and get paid quickly. If you have great tips that would be great, because it literally means gold hahah
    Yeah its getting me very cranky actually. I think i might start visiting people soon after putttong a arm bar on them they might pay up.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala
    To many bruskies Iam rambling.......................Dont get the Cartoon fusion with lime They are trying to coppy miller with lime Nothing can stop a thurst like a icy cold miller genuem draft they say the water that goes in to miller beer comes from the flowwing springs of Afganistan they say the smooth flavor comes from Taliban fighters pissing in the strem so thats how you get the smooth taste I sure like it thanks you terry taliban you are doing something wright....

Heres a tip for you impala ramble like that again and you will be banned immediately

What that post had anything to do with anything is beyond me

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
    Yeah its getting me very cranky actually. I think i might start visiting people soon after putttong a arm bar on them they might pay up.
    In W.A its 7 am visits on Sunday morning,,they soon tire of it and pay up.

If you hear folks inside but nobody answers the door turn the power of at the meter box and they will come out to check it out,its just something i heard and would not suggest it to the professonals on here,,

Quote Originally Posted by Sandgroper
    In W.A its 7 am visits on Sunday morning,,they soon tire of it and pay up.

If you hear folks inside but nobody answers the door turn the power of at the meter box and they will come out to check it out,its just something i heard and would not suggest it to the professonals on here,,
    No not something i would recomend either but it defantly does sound like a good idea. Ergon energy turn the power off if you dont pay them why cant we turn the power off and leave an invoice saying want your power back on pay up.

I think most just use the tactic to flush them out of the house,if they have been avoiding you just turn it off and then speak to them as they come out to investigate .

As DavidB has said put in in the hands of somebody like Pruskha. They don't charge unless the get recovery and then they take their fee and if you do it the right way you can add their fees to the total cost as well
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

it's easy to get hot under the collar when these scum don't pay. sometimes the letter works but stipulate that if not paid within the time stated debt collectors will be bought in & by doing that it WILL GIVE YOU A BAD DEBT. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A CAR OR HOUSE LOAN, A CREDIT CARD OR ANY FINANCE FOR 7 YEARS.

it's worked for me.

p.s. i done other ways to get paid also but above may be the right way to start.

cheers
    rbm

It is all too easy to spend more on chasing the debt, than the debt itself!
    Ie. What is your time worth. Emails, letters, calls, countless visits.
    Relate that to an hourly rate, likely many of your are spending far more that you should.
    Then there is the emotional cost, the anxiety, frustration and anger - and often this is all as you are about to, or have just come home. I'm certain your family knows you are agitated for it!

Worst case, Prushka will take 1/3rd on collections.
    Best case - Prushka collect full sum including their fees.

Really, wouldn't you be much better getting back $60 from a $100 debt without the hassle andeffort because you left it to somebody else?

Unfortunately many also are to blame for their runaway debtors.
    Delinquent accounts that have been allowed to continue growing are not the clients' fault - but yours!

From the start, ensure you document agreed account terms, follow up with gentle reminder as soon as overdue, then with a firm reminder AND suspend service, then final demand, then debt collector. This is not a six month process, but six weeks at most.

Feb-March can be the worst time for outstanding receiveables - Xmas credit card debt, back to school fees, etc...
    Also, many businesses closed down over xmas and have had to pay staff holiday leave (and loading) without income! Commercial clients are increasingly becoming delinquent.

Profit and earnings are great - but if the cash flow isn't there, you will bust.

Cash flow issues keep more business owners awake at night than anything else. Check out my bookkeeping corner for some other tips to help your cashflow and get debtors to pay sooner.
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Quote Originally Posted by glassngrass
    Relate that to an hourly rate, likely many of your are spending far more that you should.
    Then there is the emotional cost, the anxiety, frustration and anger - and often this is all as you are about to, or have just come home. I'm certain your family knows you are agitated for it!

Really, wouldn't you be much better getting back $60 from a $100 debt without the hassle andeffort because you left it to somebody else?

Delinquent accounts that have been allowed to continue growing are not the clients' fault - but yours!

From the start, ensure you document agreed account terms, follow up with gentle reminder as soon as overdue, then with a firm reminder AND suspend service, then final demand, then debt collector. This is not a six month process, but six weeks at most.

Feb-March can be the worst time for outstanding receiveables - Xmas credit card debt, back to school fees, etc...
    Also, many businesses closed down over xmas and have had to pay staff holiday leave (and loading) without income! Commercial clients are increasingly becoming delinquent.

Profit and earnings are great - but if the cash flow isn't there, you will bust.

Cash flow issues keep more business owners awake at night than anything else. Check out my bookkeeping corner for some other tips to help your cashflow and get debtors to pay sooner.
    If those debt collectors where here i would use them but the debt collectors here wont go chasing these small debts.

Good advice glassngrass!

I used to be a debt collector for a few of the most well known insurance companies in the country. If any of you would like me to have a look over your own recovery letter I'd be happy to and let you know any suggestion I may have for free.

Dout you broke any legs with a Sledge...Andy

Quote Originally Posted by glassngrass

Looked up this Prushka mob on google and found they have a cairns office. left a email with them and they rang me and said they do debts all over the country and have a deal where you can get this software off them that prints a letter with there letter head and that will often do the trick i am giving one of my bad debts and ill see how they go with it if they get it ill give them all my bad debts.

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala
    Dout you broke any legs with a Sledge...Andy
    ha ha, you wouldn't believe i was the brains not the brawn.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast