Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Anything useful from EBAY?

Default Re: Anything useful from EBAY?

How much do you guys charge for tree removal? I know trees varies in size thickness but I will try get a photo of different trees on this post

You hourly rate + rubbish removal. Your hourly rate should be increased from your regular rate because u r using a chainsaw.
    The more difficult/dangerous it is the higher the rate. If u r inexperienced & the job in your assessment is difficult/dangerous, pass on it untill u have had enough experience to be confident.
    If u plan doing trees on anyting like a regular basis, do the coarse!
    Cheers Dean.
    ooops, I meant a quote using your hourly rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    You hourly rate + rubbish removal. Your hourly rate should be increased from your regular rate because u r using a chainsaw.
    The more difficult/dangerous it is the higher the rate. If u r inexperienced & the job in your assessment is difficult/dangerous, pass on it untill u have had enough experience to be confident.
    Cheers Dean.

Yes correct. I charge an extra $20 an hr for easy chainsaw work when working out the quote. Anything that is a bit more risky I charge more. I advise the client straight up front it is dangerous work and it costs a lot more. Most understand.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    Cheers Dean.
    Yep I do the same! Just remember though if you are trying to quote larger jobs THE PROFESSIONAL TREE LOPPERS will probably quote it cheaper than you because they have all the gear, expertise etc so until you do the course and get the experience probably wise to stay away from the big stuff Also forgot he insurance is a killer

so has the saw turned up yet vj ?? whats it like ??

I know a bloke who owns are tree lopping business has heaps of guys working for him these days has all his own cherry pickers,mulchers, and all that jazz and i tell ya they charge a ****load...but then again they do some huge bloody trees.. higher the risk the more they charge ohh and make sure you have good insurance...

I just bought something else from them and paid for it today.

I just recieved about 3000 adhesive magnets to put on the back of my business cards today. VOILA instant cheapie magnets. So far got 7 regulars from that my previous run of magnetic cards. Some ring up after a day of recieving them some a month after. So they do keep them.

I also bought a paper guillotine for when I make a6 flyers to go with my magnetic cards.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VJinTownsville
    Just bought a chainsaw for $62+$47 postage....See how this p*oofter goes and I'll report back
    Mate if you want to catch up ill show you how to use it and show you my hedger i brought from braumer ag it has more than paid for itself but has started to play up not the machine just the starting rope bit i have to remove it and roll the last of it in itself but will be buying a new one.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Just bought a 3lb trail blazer 2.7 line for $72 Delivered!

Ebay number 270480398845

Check it out!

I bought some 3 weeks ago $65each 3lb 2.7 free delevery I bought all 4. I got mine from wherehousemowers.

Just bought a 3lb trail blazer 2.7 line for $72 Delivered!

Ebay number 270480398845

Check it out!

Yea Ive been chasin up these ones...thanks to you i couldnt get them before hahaha...but even though 7buck increase they are over 100 over here

No bproblem glad I could help lol lol **** man at my steal dealer they are $90 f$#ken mark up they used to be $60 there cheaper at carles mowers think $70 but VJD type in shindaiwa. they have square line in 2.4 or 2.7 I bought 3 rolls of that good stuff if using tanaka head get 2.4 and good price.

Yea Ive been chasin up these ones...thanks to you i couldnt get them before hahaha...but even though 7buck increase they are over 100 over here

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala
    I bought some 3 weeks ago $65each 3lb 2.7 free delevery I bought all 4. I got mine from wherehousemowers.
    i got mine for $65 trailblazer 2.7mm as well from local mower shop. paying $72 delivered is very reasonable.

HINTERLAND STIHL ON THE GC BIGGEST RIP OFFS TANAKA HEADS USED TO BE $20 AND JUMPED TO $35. 3LB TB LINE USED TO BE $60 JUMPED TO $90.HONDA AIR FILTERS USED TO BE $20 JUMPED TO $35.

tHAT ASP PLACE THAT SELLS BLADES SELL TANAKA HEADS FOR 24.50 AND ANY ORDER OVER $250 FREE DELEVERY HONDA BLADES 20 {21'} FOR $40 KNOW THATS GOOD IAM USING THESE GUYS FROM KNOW ON.

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast