Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trailer Signage for Newbies

Default Re: Trailer Signage for Newbies

Gams your signage is magic mate.

Re mine.
    Signage works so well that I've thought on occasions that the trailer needed a neutral overspray to stop the people ringing me and holding me up.

I have several locations where I work in my twin cities and every time I park there, you see people take your number down. You can't even pull into a servo without some one tapping you on your shoulder. Even had a call from someone behind me on the road and tell me the right hand blinker didn't work. Used my full name in the signage as it's known by many hundreds in town from my past career.

Cost was $900inc GST for the whole trailer all sides and the car doors was free. It's not what you know, it's who you know that got me a good deal.

Older members will have seen these img's before.

Cheers Garry

Awsome signage gams & Garry, certainly would catch peoples attention and easy to read, Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by RSM-Gazza View Post
    Gams your signage is magic mate.

Re mine.
    Signage works so well that I've thought on occasions that the trailer needed a neutral overspray to stop the people ringing me and holding me up.

I have several locations where I work in my twin cities and every time I park there, you see people take your number down. You can't even pull into a servo without some one tapping you on your shoulder. Even had a call from someone behind me on the road and tell me the right hand blinker didn't work. Used my full name in the signage as it's known by many hundreds in town from my past career.

Cost was $900inc GST for the whole trailer all sides and the car doors was free. It's not what you know, it's who you know that got me a good deal.

Older members will have seen these img's before.

Your signage is certainly eye catching Gary. Looks absolutely professional. Well done mate. GAMS

Just can't stress the importance of signage.
    Companies pay for drivers to tow moving billboard around major cities and park in high profile positions for periods of time.
    A fully signage rig we tow around, whilst going from job to job and whilst we are parked at jobs displays our business for free.

Just can't give the bird when you get cut off at the roundabout as too many peoples know who you are. Just got to give a friendly wave like "Noddy" in the yellow and red car.
    Cheers Garry

I feel somehow........intimidated.......2014_01050003.jpg

It's a start on the path to bigger things!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123